4 bedroom flat for saleDartmouth Park Hill, London
- Substantial (Approximately 1800 Sq Ft / 167 Sq M) Split Level Raised & Lower Ground Floor Apartment
- Forming Part Of A Rarely Available & Sought After Mansion Block
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Bay Fronted Reception/Kitchen Diner
- Bathroom & En Suite Shower Room
- Entrance Doors On Both Levels
- Conservatory Leading To A Landscaped (Approximately 53 Ft / 16 M Long) West Facing Rear Garden
- Period Features & High Ceilings On The Raised Ground Floor
- Close Proximity To Parliament Hill Fields, Highgate Village & Both Tufnell Park & Archway (Both Northern Line) Underground Stations
- Share Of Freehold
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A substantial (approximately 1800 Sq Ft / 167 Sq M) split level garden maisonette occupying the raised and lower ground floors at the Northern end of terrace of a highly sought after and rarely available period mansion block located in a sought after location on Dartmouth Park Hill. The accommodation comprises open plan bay fronted reception leading to kitchen/diner, double bedroom and bathroom on the raised ground floor which benefits from period features and high ceilings. The lower ground floor offers three further double bedrooms, en-suite shower room and conservatory and benefits from own separate entrance door and direct access to a landscaped (approximately 53 Ft / 16 m long) west facing rear garden. Parliament Hill Fields, Highgate Village and both Tufnell Park and Archway (both Northern Line) underground stations are all within close proximity. We believe the only way to fully appreciate this fine share of freehold property is by arranging an immediate internal inspection. Sole Agent.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUR1001249. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burghleys Estate Agents, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.