3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleRose Cottage, Gwalchmai
Sold by Us
- Attractive & Spacious Detached Cottage
- Extended & Modernised
- Exceptional Rural Setting
- Spacious Lounge/Diner & Modern Fitted Kitchen
- 3 Double Bedrooms & Contemporary Family Bathroom
- uPVC Double Glazing & Electric Night Storage Heating
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Stunning Countryside Views & Off-Road Parking
- Advantage Of No Onward Chain
- Viewing Is Highly Recommended
An attractive and spacious Detached Cottage that enjoys stunning countryside views. The very well proportioned accommodation, which has been extended and modernised to a high standard by the present owner, benefits from uPVC double glazing together with 'Economy 7' night storage heating and includes an Entrance Hall, spacious Lounge/Diner that features an eye-catching inglenook housing a powerful yet elegant electric coal effect convection heater, a sizeable modern fitted Breakfast/Kitchen, 3 Double Bedrooms and a contemporary family Bathroom.
Outside, the property is approached by way of a side gated entrance onto a grass parking area, offering off-road parking. Both the front and more generous rear lawned garden, display a diverse range of plants shrubs, bushes, trees and hedgerow, bestowing a good deal of privacy and contributing to a most pleasing al-fresco atmosphere.
The property is located in a exceptional rural setting on the outskirts of the village of Gwalchmai and is ideally situated for the village shop/post office and public house, as well as being well placed for many of the coastal and rural attractions to be found on the island. Furthermore, the village is in convenient travelling distance of the A55 Expressway, allowing rapid commuting throughout Anglesey, to the mainland and beyond, in addition to the market town of Llangefni, offering comprehensive shopping and the availability of most essential goods and services.
At the advertised price, we believe that that Rose Cottage offers outstanding value for anyone seeking a spacious family sized cottage in a rural village setting. Viewing is highly recommended.
LOUNGE/DINER 23' 3" x 14' 4" (7.10m x 4.39m)
KITCHEN 13' 7" x 10' 0" (4.16m x 3.07m)
BEDROOM 1 14' 1" x 12' 4" (4.30m x 3.78m)
BEDROOM 2 12' 5" x 12' 4" (3.79m x 3.78m)
BEDROOM 3 15' 5" x 11' 7" (4.71m x 3.55m)
BATHROOM 9' 1" x 8' 7" (2.79m x 2.64m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36704162.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100278000710. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dafydd Hardy, Llangefni. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.