3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBabingley Place, West Winch, King's Lynn
Sold STC £365,000
- Beautifully presented detached bungalow
- Three bedrooms with en-suite to master
- Two reception rooms
- Integral double garage
- Off road parking & gardens
A detached bungalow offering spacious accommodation including two reception rooms and three bedrooms. Externally the property enjoys a double garage, off road parking and gardens.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a detached bungalow situated on a private road in the popular village of West Winch. The good sized accommodation comprises of cloakroom, lounge, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, three bedrooms with an en-suite to master and family bathroom. The property enjoys an integral double garage, off road parking and gardens.
UPVC double glazed entrance door to:
Entrance Porch 17' 4" x 4' 7" min ( 5.28m x 1.40m min )
UPVC double glazed window, poly carbonate roof, tiled floor, power points, lighting, UPVC double glazed double doors with side windows to:
Picture rail, radiator, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder and slated shelving, storage cupboard.
Access to roof space, radiator, picture rail.
Low flush WC, hand wash basin to vanity unit, radiator, tiled splashbacks, UPVC double glazed window, picture rail.
Lounge 21' max x 19' 2" ( 6.40m max x 5.84m )
UPVC double glazed window, three radiators, gas fire to marble fireplace with timber surround and mantel, television point, telephone point, picture rail.
Dining Room 13' 9" x 16' 10" ( 4.19m x 5.13m )
UPVC double glazed double doors to rear garden, UPVC double glazed window, radiator, television point, telephone point, gas fire to marble fireplace with timber surround and mantel, picture rail.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 14' x 11' 8" ( 4.27m x 3.56m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of units at base and wall level, worktop surface, six ring gas hob with extractor hood over and decorative surround, double oven to oven housing unit, two integral fridges, stainless steel one and a half bowl single drainer sink with mixer tap over, UPVC double glazed window, tiled splashbacks, tiled floor, glass display cabinets with lights, integral door to garage, coved and plastered ceiling with inset spotlighting, television point, telephone point.
Utility Room 7' 9" x 6' 7" ( 2.36m x 2.01m )
Fitted units at base and wall level, worktop surface, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, tiled floor, radiator, UPVC double glazed window and exit door, extractor.
Bedroom One 13' 11" x 9' 11" to front of wardrobes ( 4.24m x 3.02m to front of wardrobes )
Fitted wardrobes with matching dressing table, drawers and bedside tables, UPVC double glazed window, radiator, telephone point, double wardrobe doors concealing access to en-suite.
Corner shower cubicle with mains shower, hand wash basin to vanity unit with matching units at base and wall level, low flush WC, wall tiling, UPVC double glazed window, extractor, chrome towel radiator, inset spotlighting.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 10' 5" ( 3.58m x 3.18m )
Fitted wardrobes, top lockers over bed and bedside tables, UPVC double glazed window, radiator
Bedroom Three / Office 10' 9" x 11' 9" ( 3.28m x 3.58m )
UPVC double glazed window, tiled floor, space and plumbing for radiator, fitted with units comprising of desk, cupboards, shelving and book case.
Garage 17' 11" x 19' 5" ( 5.46m x 5.92m )
Twin electric up and over doors, UPVC double glazed window and exit door to rear, wall mounted gas boiler, plumbing for washing machine, built in water softener, vent for tumble dryer, UPVC double glazed window to side, access to roof space above garage, power, light.
The property is approached on a private brick weave roadway which in turn leads to a gated entrance with brick pillars to the front boundary. The gates give vehicle access to an extensive brick weave driveway providing parking for several vehicles and leading to the double garage. There is lighting to the front of the property as well as power points in three locations.
Gates give access to the rear and side of the property where there are a variety of well landscaped low maintenance gardens with patios and pebble borders. There is a vegetable garden and timber garden shed. There are flower borders with brick weave and paved pathways. There is a further timber garden shed and greenhouse. There are two outside taps to the rear and one to the front of the propery.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36712863.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN109564. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.