3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBeech Avenue, Stanley, WAKEFIELD
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE: £135,000 - £145,000
- Three bedroom Semi-detached
- Good sized bathroom
- Driveway, gardens front and rear
- Gas central heating system
- Upvc double glazed windows
GUIDE PRICE: £135,000 - £145,000. Situated to the edge of Stanley village this home provides easy access to many amenities close by to include local Co-operative store, butchers, library, school, approx 1 mile to Pinderfields Hospital, approx 2 miles to Wakefield Centre and Jcn 30/M62 motorway.
GUIDE PRICE: £135,000 - £145,000. A traditional build semi-detached home providing spacious accommodation ideal for the family purchaser or perhaps the first time buyer. Providing a pleasant aspect with enclosed gardens to the front and driveway accessing garden to the rear.
The accommodation in full comprises:- Entrance hallway, lounge, dining room and kitchen, to the first floor landing three bedrooms and good sized bathroom. Upvc double glazed windows and gas central heating system.
Positioned to the edge of Stanley village this property provides good access to amenities to include local stores, schools, approximately one mile to Pinderfields General Hospital and less than two miles to Wakefield City Centre and the motorway network. Jcn 30 of M62 approximately two miles away provides a good link to the motorway network. Ideally situated for many walks, the Stanley Marsh Nature Reserve and the walks around the Canal Basin only a short distance away.
Upvc entrance door with double glazed inset panels into the entrance hallway.
Window to the side aspect upvc double glazed. Staircase access to the first floor landing. Radiator with radiator cover, wall light point, coving to ceiling. Door to lounge and door through to the kitchen.
Lounge 13' 5" into alcove of chimney breast x 11' 11" ( 4.09m into alcove of chimney breast x 3.63m )
Window upvc double glazed to the front aspect. Coving to ceiling, radiator, stone feature fireplace in-built into the recess of the chimney breast with an electric fire, wall light features.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 8' 9" ( 2.92m x 2.67m )
Window to the side aspect upvc double glazed and upvc door with a double glazed inset panel to access the side of the property. Fully fitted kitchen in a full range of medium oak units, a range of base units to include an integrated washing machine, integrated fridge, worktop over, one and a half size sink, matching drainer and monobloc mixer tap, integrated double oven, four ring gas hob, extractor fan above, a full range of wall units, partially tiled walls, recess ceiling lights, coving to ceiling, tiled floor, two cupboard storage areas creating excellent storage space, one being understairs. Door through to the dining room.
Dining Room/2nd Reception 11' 9" to chimney breast x 9' 2" ( 3.58m to chimney breast x 2.79m )
(Additional space into the recess). French upvc doors to the rear aspect. Coving to ceiling, coal effect gas fire, conglomerate marble hearth and mantel, radiator, laminate floor.
First Floor Landing
Window to the side aspect upvc double glazed. Loft access. Entrance doors to three bedrooms and door to bathroom.
Bedroom 1 11' 11" x 8' 8" to fitted wardrobes ( 3.63m x 2.64m to fitted wardrobes )
(Extra space into the doorway). Window to the front aspect upvc double glazed. A full wall of fully fitted wardrobes with louvre style doors, (central heating boiler housed here within the wardrobes) radiator, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 2 9' 2" x 10' 8" to fully fitted wardrobes ( 2.79m x 3.25m to fully fitted wardrobes )
Window to the rear aspect upvc double glazed. Fitted wardrobes with louvre style doors. Laminate floor, radiator coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 3 9' 1" x 7' 11" narrowing to 6' 7" includes bulkhead space ( 2.77m x 2.41m narrowing to 2.01m includes bulkhead space )
Window upvc double glazed to the front aspect. Radiator, coving to ceiling.
Bathroom 9' 9" x 5' 10" ( 2.97m x 1.78m )
Window upvc double frosted glazed to the rear aspect. Fully fitted suite finished in white comprising of panelled bath with shower mixer tap, low flush w.c., wash basin with matching pedestal, fully tiled walls and tiled floor. Radiator, recess ceiling lights.
Brick walled and fenced boundaries to the front, the outer boundary has wrought iron fence and matching gates. The gates provide access to the block paved driveway. The front garden is mainly gravelled creating low maintenance, garden to the side to access the rear garden. The rear garden has two good size patio areas, partially gravelled for low maintenance, lawned with feature pond and established borders.
From Wakefield City Centre take Aberford Road A642 towards Pinderfields General Hospital. Continue past the hospital to the left hand side, straight ahead at the small roundabout, down the hill past the petrol station to the left, past the access to Golf Course and continue ahead. Take the next left hand turn onto Lake Lock Road, take the first right hand turn onto Oak Avenue and then immediate left onto Beech Avenue. This property is on the right hand side identified by our 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36713109.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK113981. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.