4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAlexandra Road, Peterborough
- Extended Semi Detached House
- Four Bedrooms
- Lounge / Diner
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Garage & Ample Off Road Parking
- No Onward Chain
EXTENDED FAMILY HOME being sold with NO ONWARD CHAIN WITH FOUR BEDROOMS, CLOAKROOM, and KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM. Outside the property has an ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN, AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING and GARAGE to the front.
Being sold with NO ONWARD CHAIN this EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED HOME has GAS RADIATOR HEATING & mainly DOUBLE GLAZING with a SINGLE GARAGE & AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING. The property comprises; ENTRANCE HALL, CLOAKROOM, LOUNGE / DINER & FITTED KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM. The landing leads to FOUR BEDROOMS & FAMILY BATHROOM whilst to the rear is an ENCLOSED GARDEN situated not far from many local amenities. Viewing is recommended.
Half glazed door leading in, radiator, dado rail, wooden flooring, stairs to first floor landing and double glazed window to front.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising; low level wc & wash hand basin, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring and window to side.
Lounge Area 10' 1" Plus Bay x 11' 11" Into Recess ( 3.07m Plus Bay x 3.63m Into Recess )
Fitted gas fire with period style surround, TV point, double radiator, coving to ceiling, double glazed bay window to front and opening to Dining Area.
Dining Area 10' 9" Min x 11' 9" ( 3.28m Min x 3.58m )
Double glazed French doors to rear, double radiator, fitted storage cupboards & display units and coving to ceiling.
L-Shaped Kitchen/breakfast 20' 10" Max x 10' 4" Max ( 6.35m Max x 3.15m Max )
Fitted with a range of base and wall units cupboards and drawers with work surfaces over, butler sink with mixer tap, breakfast bar, gas & electric cooker point, integrated washing machine, dishwasher, boiler cupboard, double radiator, coving to ceiling, ceramic tiled flooring, storage cupboard, door to side and double glazed window to rear & side.
First Floor Landing
Loft access and double glazed window to side.
Bedroom One 10' 8" Max x 10' 2" Plus Bay ( 3.25m Max x 3.10m Plus Bay )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, two double wardrobes, telephone point and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 10' 3" ( 3.53m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Three 11' 10" x 8' 9" Into Recess ( 3.61m x 2.67m Into Recess )
Double glazed window to rear, TV point, radiator and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Four 8' 5" x 7' 7" ( 2.57m x 2.31m )
Decorative flooring, telephone / TV point, radiator and double glazed window to side.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising; panelled bath with shower above, wash hand basin & low level wc, ceramic tiled splash backs, panelled ceiling, double glazed window to front and radiator.
The enclosed rear garden is laid to lawn to backing onto mature trees.
Single garage with up & over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36720786.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG111451. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.