3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKingsway, Wilcott, Shrewsbury
Sold STC £155,000
An extremely well presented modern semi-detached house occupying a lovely end of cul-de-sac position with private garden adjoining unspoilt open countryside.
Key Features -
* 3 Bedrooms
* Open plan kitchen/breakfast room
* Double glazed windows
* Views over open countryside
* Driveway with parking for at least 2 cars
* Within close proximity of both Shrewsbury and Oswestry
* NO UPWARD CHAIN
Entrance Hall -
Living Room - about 4.8m x 4.3m (about 15'9" x 14'1") -
Kitchen/Dining - about 4.8m x 2.6m (about 15'9" x 8'6") -
Bedroom One - about 3.9m x 2.7m (about 12'10" x 8'10") -
Bedroom Two - about 2.8m x 2.7m (about 9'2" x 8'10") -
Bedroom Three - about 2.2m x 2.1m (about 7'3" x 6'11") -
Bathroom - about 1.9m x 1.8m (about 6'3" x 5'11") -
Entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining room, 3 bedrooms, bathroom, extensive driveway, double glazed windows, electric heating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36721515.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25855649. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cooper Green Pooks, Shrewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.