2 bedroom flat for saleMain Road, Renishaw, Sheffield
- Guide Price £100,000 - £110,000
- Deceptively spacious!
- Two further attic rooms
- Two bedroom
- Off road parking
- Deceptively spacious!
- Rear garden
- Accommodation over two floors
Guide Price £100,000 - £110,000 WOW DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS! Agenerously proportioned two bedroom plus two attic room apartment with attractive garden and off street parking. This property is set over three floor and situated in the popular area of Renishaw.
Guide Price £100,000 - £110,000. WOW DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS! Only with an internal inspection can you truly appreciate this generously proportioned two bedroom plus two attic room apartment with attractive garden and off street parking. This property is set over three floor and briefly comprises: entrance hall, first floor landing, kitchen, lounge, two bedrooms and shower room. Second floor: two attic rooms and bathroom. No chain involved.
Useful storage space that can be used as a cloakroom plus a staircase rising to the first floor landing.
First Floor Landing
Spacious landing providing access to second floor, as well as further accommodation.
Dining Kitchen 14' 1" x 14' 2" ( 4.29m x 4.32m )
Spacious dining kitchen resented with a range of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces incorporating a sink unit with mixer tap and gas hob with electric oven. This room has tiling to the splash backs, space for appliances, log burning stove, gas central heating radiator, double glazed window, space for dining table and doors leading to the lounge.
Lounge 14' 2" x 13' 11" ( 4.32m x 4.24m )
With a double glazed window and gas central heating radiator. The focal point of the room is the feature fireplace with marble effect back and hearth housing the gas fire.
Bedroom One 13' 11" x 11' 4" ( 4.24m x 3.45m )
With a double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and useful wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 12' 8" x 10' 3" ( 3.86m x 3.12m )
With double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and mirror fronted wardrobe.
Presented with a shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush wc. This room has complimentary tiling to the walls, gas central heating radiator and a double glazed window.
Second Floor Landing
With velux style window.
Attic Room One 16' 4" x 13' 1" ( 4.98m x 3.99m )
Currently being used as a third bedroom this attic utility room has a velux style window, gas central heating radiator and storage in the eaves.
Attic Room Two 16' 6" x 8' 1" ( 5.03m x 2.46m )
Currently being used as a fourth bedroom this attic utility Velux style window and eaves storage. This room also provides access into the loft space.
With access from the second floor landing the bathroom is resented with a pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc and paneled corner bath. This room has complimentary tiling to the walls, gas central heating radiator and velux style window.
Outside & Gardens
To the front of the property is a lawn incorporating decorative herbaceous borders and shared driveway providing off road parking. There is also a shared enclosed spacious garden to side incorporating storage space.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36742413.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CPK108348. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crystal Peaks Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.