This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
4 bedroom detached house for sale
Clos Cadwgan, Manor Chase, Beddau
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Corner Plot With Rear Views
- Large Kitchen / Diner
- Four Good Size Bedrooms
- Contemporary Bathroom, Cloakroom & Ensuite
- Well Presented Throughout
- Accessible to M4 & Bypass
- Accessible to Amenities
- Viewings Highly Recommended
Situated on an enviable corner plot, this modern detached family home has been greatly improved by the current owners and it now boasts of a spacious contemporary style Kitchen / diner, modernised Bathroom, En suite & Cloakroom. Internal viewings of the property come recommended to appreciate
CORNER PLOT, SPACIOUS KITCHEN / DINING ROOM & VIEWS TO THE REAR
This modernised detached family home situated on the ever popular Manor Chase development near Llantrisant is presented to the market by Allen & Harris Estate Agents. Ideally placed for access to Cardiff, Pontypridd, Vale of Glamorgan and Bridgend - this is a great location for commuters and for those requiring access to amenities. The property has been greatly improved by the current owners and the property now features: A Contemporary Kitchen / Dining Room, Bathroom, En suite & Cloakroom suites, feature Slate flooring and Oak flooring to the Lounge, modernised double glazing throughout, an upgraded gas central heating Condenser boiler and Cavity Wall Insulation.
The accommodation comprises: Reception Hall, Cloakroom, Lounge, Kitchen / Dining Room, Utility room, Landing, four good size Bedrooms with master having En suite and a family Bathroom. To the front of the property is a double Driveway & Garage and to the rear is a generous sized enclosed Garden with side access, Garden Shed & Barbecue Chalet to remain.
Double glazed panelled front door to the Reception Hall. Feature slate tiled flooring. Panelled radiator. Door to understairs storage cupboard. Staircase rising to the first floor with newel posts and spindles. Central heating thermostat control. Textured ceiling. Coving to the ceiling. White panelled colonial style doors to:
A contemporary style two piece suite in white comprising: low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Radiator. Feature slate flooring. Textured ceiling. Coving to the ceiling. Fuse box. UPVC double glazed obscure window to the front elevation.
Lounge 14' 7" x 11' 4" plus recess ( 4.45m x 3.45m plus recess )
UPVC double glazed bay window to the front elevation. Feature solid oak flooring. Two panelled radiators. UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation. Light dimmer switch. Textured ceiling. Smoke detector. Feature arched recess. Ceiling rose. TV aerial point. Telephone point. Power points.
Kitchen / Dining Room 22' 9" x 9' 11" ( 6.93m x 3.02m )
A contemporary style family Kitchen / Dining Room with a wide range of wall and base units with cupboards and drawers offering ample storage facilities with walnut effect doors, chrome effect handles and complimentary work surfaces over. Feature slate flooring. UPVC double glazed window and french doors to the rear giving access to the Garden. Radiator. Space for table and chairs. Space for fridge freezer. Two ceiling light points. Walls are part tiled. Stainless steel sink drainer unit. Space for Range cooker with chimney style extractor fan over. Access to:
Utility Area 6' 1" x 5' ( 1.85m x 1.52m )
Plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Sink drainer unit with mixer taps. Wall mounted gas central heating condenser boiler. Matching base units with storage cupboards. Door to the side elevation.
Textured ceiling. Coving to the ceiling. Loft access. Dado rail. Power point. UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation. Radiator. White panelled colonial style doors to:
Bedroom One 14' 8" max x 11' 5" max ( 4.47m max x 3.48m max )
UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. Textured ceiling. Coving to the ceiling. Panelled radiator. Spotlights to recess ideal for wardrobes. Internal door to:
A contemporary style En suite with a three piece suite in white comprising: built in shower cubicle with electric shower and tiled walls, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Walls are part tiled. Radiator. Textured ceiling. Coving to the ceiling. Electric shaving point. Obscure double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 9' 3" ( 3.07m x 2.82m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation with aspect to the Garden and views. Radiator. Coving to the ceiling. Power points. Door to airing cupboard with shelving.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 6' 6" plus door recess ( 2.87m x 1.98m plus door recess )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation with aspect to the Garden and views. Radiator. Textured ceiling. Coving to the ceiling. Power points.
Bedroom Four 8' x 6' 8" ( 2.44m x 2.03m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. Radiator. Textured ceiling. Coving to the ceiling.
A contemporary style Bathroom with a three piece suite comprising: panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiled flooring. Walls are part tiled. Radiator. Electric shaving point. Obscure double glazed window.
To the front of the property is a Driveway offering ample parking and in turn access to the Garage. Side access to the rear Garden. Lawned front Garden with hedging.
The rear garden is enclosed by timber fencing. Laid mainly to lawn with paved sun terrace area ideal for table and chairs. Outside chalet to remain with built in barbecue and chimney. Garden shed to remain. Outside cold water tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.