2 bedroom flat for saleRobert Street, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 4AY
Sold STC £389,950
- Two bedroom loft style Apartment
- Located On The First Floor
- Lift Access
- Two Double Bedrooms
- En Suite To Master Bedroom
- Heart Of The North Laines
- Walking Distance To Brighton Station
- Viewing Strongly Recommended!
A rare opportunity to purchase this stunning loft style apartment situated in the vibrant North Laines, with its many pubs, cafés, theatres and museums, it is seen as Brighton's bohemian and cultural quarter.
This apartment really does have it all, lift access to the first floor, a huge open plan kitchen lounge, two double bedrooms, and to top it off an en-suite to the master bedroom. The exposed brickwork plays a massive part in giving this apartment its loft style feel.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 188847. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mishon Mackay, Seven Dials. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.