This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
4 bedroom house for sale
2 Beech Road, Chelsfield, Kent
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Off street parking
- Lovely rural outlook
- Ready for immediate occupation
2 Beech Road is situated in Chelsfield Park which offers the perfect compromise between city and country life, being within easy reach of Chelsfield Station with links to Central London and the City, along with Chelsfield Lakes Golf Course and Chelsfield Park Sports Ground.
Comprehensive Shopping: Bluewater Shopping Centre, The Glades in Bromley and Orpington High Street.
Points of note include:
- UPVC double glazed windows throughout with leaded light windows to the front of the property.
- Internal glazed oak double doors to the sitting room, dining room and kitchen/breakfast room with chrome fitments.
- Entrance hall fitted with engineered oak flooring and a carpeted staircase with oak balustrades and handrails rising. Good sized under stairs storage cupboard.
- Dual aspect sitting room with carpet laid. Bi-folding doors lead out to the decked rear terrace. Glazed double doors lead into the dining room.
- Front facing study with carpet laid.
- Kitchen/breakfast room fitted with modern wall and floor units with granite work surfaces over and chrome fittings. There is a 1 Â½ bowl sink, integrated washer/dryer, dishwasher, fridge and freezer and a Bosch oven with induction hob with extractor above. Chrome inset down lighters.
- The cloakroom which is fitted with a hand wash basin and W.C completes the ground floor accommodation.
- Carpet is laid to the first floor landing where there is also a loft access hatch. Chrome inset down lighters.
- Master bedroom with carpet laid and offering views to the garden and charming far reaching views beyond. The en suite shower room is fitted with a corner shower cubicle, hand wash basin with storage under, heated towel rail and W.C.
- Three further bedrooms all with carpet laid.
- Family bathroom with white suite comprising a bath with shower over, hand wash basin, heated towel rail and W.C. Tiled floor and part tiled wall with a Velux window allowing in plenty of natural light. Chrome inset down lighters.
- To the front of the property is block paved off street parking with an area of lawn to one side with the garden part enclosed by a low wall and hedge. Side access gate.
- Rear garden with raised decked terrace area with glass balustrades. The rest of the garden is laid to lawn and enclosed by panel fencing providing a good level of seclusion.
From our offices in Locksbottom on Crofton Road, turn left at the traffic lights onto the A21 Farnborough Common and continue for approximately 1Â¼ miles. At the second roundabout, take the first exit onto Farnborough Hill, past the bus station, then take the third exit at the next roundabout onto Green Street Green High Street. Continue past Waitrose and take the left-hand turning into Worlds End Lane. Follow Worlds End Lane taking the 4th turning on the right hand side onto Beech Road. 2 Beech Road is on the right hand side.