5 bedroom detached house for saleCaldy Road, Caldy, Wirral
Offers in Region of
- Imposing and Substantial Five Bedroom Three Storey Detached Residence
- Standing in Beautiful Manicured Grounds of Approximately One Acre
- Dating Back to 1912, Well Maintained with an Abundance of Features
- Grand Hallway, Drawing Room, Dining Room, Family Room and Cloakroom
- Bespoke Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances and Butlers Pantry
- Master Suite with Dressing Room, En Suite and Balcony Overlooking the Grounds
- Three Further Bedrooms, En Suite, Bathroom, Large Playroom and Study
- Granny Suite with Sitting Room, Kitchenette, Bedroom and Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing, Ample Parking and Double Garage
- Impressive South Facing Grounds Including an All-Weather Tennis Court
Standing in attractive manicured grounds of approximately one acre, sits this imposing and substantial five bedroom detached residence. Dating back to 1912, this home has been well maintained and updated over the years and still retains an abundance of unique character features including leaded light windows, limed oak wall panelling, doors and flooring along with feature fireplaces, ornate covings and picture rails. Arranged over three levels you enter the property into a grand entrance hall with ornate oak archway and Minster style fireplace. the ground floor consists of a loggia, bay fronted drawing room with inglenook fireplace, dining room with ornate ceiling beams and family room. Completing the ground floor level you have a bespoke fitted kitchen with granite work surfaces and a range of appliances along with a butlers pantry, vestibule, rear porch and store room/drying room. The first floor offers a master suite with dressing room and en suite bathroom. Second bedroom with balcony overlooking the impressive grounds, third bedroom, bathroom with separate W.C and a fourth bedroom with the potential to form part of a granny suite complete with kitchenette, sitting room/bedroom and bathroom. The second floor boasts the fifth bedroom with en suite bathroom, kitchenette, large playroom and study. Externally the property is approached via a sweeping driveway flanked by mature trees leading to the attractive property frontage, front courtyard and detached garage with integral W.C. The aforementioned grounds are truly magnificent, south facing and beautifully manicured with mature tress, shrubs and lawns with a block paved courtyard, sun terrace kitchen garden and a full sized all weather tennis court. A closer inspection is essential to fully appreciate a house of this magnitude.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36845727.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5509139. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Wirral. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.