4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Hollies, Brynsadler, Pontyclun
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Modern Detached Property
- Four Bedrooms with master En suite
- Three Reception Rooms
- Garage & Driveway
- Front, Side & Rear Gardens
- Sought After Location
- Potential to Extend
- Viewings Highly Recommended
ANOTHER SALE AGREED THROUGH ALLEN & HARRIS OF TALBOT GREEN!!!
BUYERS ARE NOW WAITING FOR SIMILAR PROPERTIES!! IF YOU ARE THINKING OF SELLING A PROPERTY IN THE PONTYCLUN / BRYNSADDLER AREA, PLEASE CONTACT A MEMBER OF THE SALES TEAM TO ARRANGE YOUR FREE NO OBLIGATION VALUATION OF YOUR PROPERTY
ANOTHER SALE AGREED THROUGH ALLEN & HARRIS OF TALBOT GREEN!!!
BUYERS ARE NOW WAITING FOR SIMILAR PROPERTIES!!
IF YOU ARE THINKING OF SELLING A PROPERTY IN THE PONTYCLUN / BRYNSADDLER AREA, PLEASE CONTACT A MEMBER OF THE SALES TEAM TO ARRANGE YOUR FREE NO OBLIGATION VALUATION OF YOUR PROPERTY ON 01443 237667.
Glass panelled front door to the Hall with side window. Staircase rising to the first floor. Dado rail. Radiator. Power points. Panelled internal doors to:
A two piece suite comprising: low level WC and wash hand basin. Tiled splashback. Radiator. Textured ceiling. Fuse box. Obscure glazed window to the side elevation.
Lounge 19' 2" x 11' 1" plus bay window ( 5.84m x 3.38m plus bay window )
Two double glazed windows to the front elevation and double glazed window to the side elevation. Textured ceiling. Coving to the ceiling. Two Radiators. Feature fireplace with inset gas fire and wood surround. Dado rail. Central heating thermostat control. TV aerial point. Telephone point.
Dining Room 12' 3" x 9' ( 3.73m x 2.74m )
Sliding patio doors to the Conservatory. Built in storage cupboard. Textured ceiling. Coving to the ceiling. Power points. Dado rail.
Kitchen / Utility Room 15' 8" max x 8' 6" max narrowing to 6' 11" ( 4.78m max x 2.59m max narrowing to 2.11m )
A range of matching wall and base units with cupboards and drawers offering ample storage facilities with panelled doors and complimentary work surfaces. Stainless steel sink drainer unit with mixer taps. Tile effect flooring. Walls are part tiled. Textured ceiling. Central heating boiler. Electric cooker to remain with gas hob. Space for fridge freezer. Plumbing for dishwasher. Double glazed window to the rear elevation with aspect to the Garden.
Plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer. Loft access. Door to the rear elevation giving access to the Garden. Wall mounted storage cupboards.
Windows to the rear and side elevations with aspect to the Garden. Door to the side giving access to the Garden.
Loft access. Textured ceiling. Radiator. Double glazed window to the side elevation. Door to airing cupboard with shelving.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 8' 11" ( 3.51m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation with aspect to the Garden. Textured ceiling. Coving to the ceiling. Radiator. Telephone point. Internal door to:
En Suite Shower Room
A three piece suite comprising: fitted shower cubicle, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Walls are part tiled. Radiator. Textured ceiling. Electric shaving point. Obscure window to the side elevation.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" max x 9' 4" ( 3.40m max x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation. Power points. Radiator. Textured ceiling.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 7' 4" ( 2.72m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation. Textured ceiling. Power points. Radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 7" x 6' 3" plus door recess ( 2.92m x 1.91m plus door recess )
Double glazed window to the front elevation. Radiator. Textured ceiling. Coving to the ceiling. Power points.
A three piece suite comprising panelled bath. wash hand basin and low level WC. Walls are part tiled. Textured ceiling. Obscure window to the front elevation.
To the front of the property is a Driveway offering ample parking and in turn access to the Garage. The Garden to the front is laid to lawn and extends to the side of the property with hedging.
The rear Garden is enclosed by timber fencing. Garden laid to lawn with mature hedging. Mature shrubs. Gravelled areas. Rear Access to the Garage. Side access to the front of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG102883. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.