3 bedroom town house for saleSt John Street, Beverley
- Central Location With Beverley Minster Views
- Grade II Listed House
- Dining Room With Wood Burning Stove
- Stunning Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Low Maintenance Patio Garden
WOW! An extended period property presented with great taste and style. Situated opposite Beverley Minster & enjoying STUNNING VIEWS, this GRADE II LISTED HOUSE includes spacious lounge, kitchen, DINING ROOM WITH WOOD BURNING STOVE, three bedrooms & family bathroom. Viewing essential!
Absolutely stunning, this three bedroom Grade II listed terrace property is in a superb central location close to Beverley Minster. Compromising of entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge with open fireplace and bay window, dining room with wood burning stove, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and beautiful family bathroom. Outside there is a front courtyard and low maintenance rear patio garden. An impressive family home that must be viewed to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Beautiful wooden entrance door with leaded panes leads to the entrance hall with feature staircase leading to the first floor accommodation. With wooden flooring, cornice to the ceiling, dado rail to the walls and radiator.
Comprising low level wc, wash hand basin, extractor fan, tiling to the walls and radiator.
Lounge 16' 2" into bay x 11' 10" max narrowing to 10' 7" to chimney breast ( 4.93m into bay x 3.61m max narrowing to 3.23m to chimney breast )
Feature bay window to the front elevation enjoying amazing views of the Minster. Coving to the ceiling with rose and picture rail. Feature surround with open fireplace and radiator.
Dining Room 13' 9" x 8' 4" to chimney breast extending to 10' max ( 4.19m x 2.54m to chimney breast extending to 3.05m max )
Window to the rear having nice views of the garden. Inset fire surround with wood burning stove. Fitted pine fronted cupboards and cornice to the ceiling.
Kitchen With Breakfast Area 22' x 14' 5" max ( 6.71m x 4.39m max )
Having a superb range of wall and base units to incorporate induction hob, double over and cooker hood. Island incorporating stainless steel sink, integrated fridge/freezerm washing machine and dishwasher. Porcelain tiles to the floor, spolights and skylight to the ceiling. Bi-folding doors to the rear enjoying views of the garden.
With dado rail and radiator.
Bedroom One 16' max narrowing to 14' 10" to chimney breast x 13' 11" max ( 4.88m max narrowing to 4.52m to chimney breast x 4.24m max )
Two windows to the front elevation enjoying views of the Minster. Feature fire surround with open fire, radiator and cornice to the ceiling.
Bedroom Two 13' 10" x 10' narrowing to 8' 9" to chimney breast ( 4.22m x 3.05m narrowing to 2.67m to chimney breast )
With coved ceiling, fitted cupboard, feature fireplace, radiator and rear window enjoying views of the garden.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" max x 10' 11" plus door recess ( 2.49m max x 3.33m plus door recess )
With built in cupboard, loft access, radiator and rear and side window.
Comprising of side paneled bath with shower over, heated towel rail, wash hand basin and low level wc. Tiling to the walls, spotlights to the ceiling and side window.
With dado rail and skylight window.
Loft Room 15' 3" max x 11' 10" narrowing to 5' 10" min ( 4.65m max x 3.61m narrowing to 1.78m min )
With electric heater, recessed eaves storage and skylight window.
With decorative hedging.
Enclosed with fantastic views of the Minster. Having a patio area, established raised beds with shrubs, bushes and hedge on the perimeter. Rear gated pedestrian access.
See below map of property location. For further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 880488.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36847953.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEV103505. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Beverley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.