2 bedroom terraced house for saleMorrell Street, Maltby, ROTHERHAM
Guide Price £60,000
- **GUIDE PRICE £60,000- £70,000**
- No chain, well presented mid-terrace property
- Open-plan lounge & dining room
- Fitted kitchen, stunning family bathroom
- Two first floor double bedrooms
- Front forecourt & rear parking area
**GUIDE PRICE £60,000- £70,000** NO CHAIN. Viewing is essential in order to appreciate this WELL PRESENTED, TWO RECEPTION ROOM, TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM, MID-TERRACE PROPERTY, which would be ideal for FIRST TIME BUYERS, INVESTORS or PROFESSIONAL COUPLES.
**GUIDE PRICE £60,000- £70,000**Available with NO CHAIN and being of particular interest to FIRST TIME BUYERS, INVESTORS or PROFESSIONAL COUPLES, is this WELL PRESENTED, TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM, MID-TERRACED PROPERTY, which is worthy of an internal inspection to be fully appreciated. Situated in this popular residential area of MALTBY, which has convenient access to a host of local amenities, shops, reputable schools and transport links. The property has GAS CENTRAL HEATING, UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING, OFF STREET PARKING, and in brief comprises the following range of accommodation; entrance porch, open-plan lounge and dining room, fitted modern kitchen, two first floor double bedrooms and modern family bathroom. Outside is a front forecourt and a rear yard, with parking space. Contact William H Brown to arrange a viewing today!
A front facing PVC double glazed entrance door, with glazed inserts, provides access to the;
Front Entrance Porch
Providing access to the open-plan lounge and dining room.
Openplan Lounge & Dining Room 22' 4" x 13' ( 6.81m x 3.96m )
This stunning dual-aspect room, is a truly versatile room, with front and rear facing PVC double glazed windows, polished pale wood flooring, two radiators, TV and satellite points. The focal point of the room is the contemporary, wall mounted gas feature fire place, with complimentary tiled hearth and coving to the ceiling. Access is provided to the kitchen and a panel door provides access to the first floor accommodation.
Kitchen 9' 6" plus recess x 7' 10" ( 2.90m plus recess x 2.39m )
Fitted with a modern style range of pale wood units, tiled splash backs lead down to a dark roll edge work surface, incorporated in which is a stainless steel single bowl sink and drainer, set beneath a rear facing PVC double glazed window, a four burner gas hob and single fan electric oven beneath. There is a side facing PVC double glazed entrance door, with glazed inserts, which opens to the rear, tiled flooring, a radiator, space and plumbing for free standing appliances, such as a washing machine and fridge freezer. To one wall is a useful built-in under stairs pantry store.
First Floor Landing
With wall mounted light points, a radiator and loft hatch to the ceiling. Access is provided to the bedrooms and family bathroom.
Master Bedroom 13' x 9' 11" ( 3.96m x 3.02m )
With a front facing PVC double glazed window, a radiator beneath, TV point and fitted wardrobes to one wall.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 9' 11" ( 3.71m x 3.02m )
With a rear facing PVC double glazed window, pale wood laminate flooring, a radiator and second panel door.
Family Bathroom 9' 10" x 7' 10" ( 3.00m x 2.39m )
Fitted with a modern four piece white suite comprising a panel bath, a corner walk-in shower cubicle, with power shower, a pedestal wash hand basin and a low flush W.C. There is a rear facing PVC double glazed opaque window, tiled flooring, a radiator, complimentary tiled walls and recessed spot lights to the ceiling.
Outside & Gardens
To the front of the property is an enclosed forecourt, with gate entry, courtesy light and shrub plants.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed paved garden/ parking area, with double gates, which provides secure off street parking, patio area, cold water supply and courtesy light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36850104.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY102766. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.