5 bedroom town house for saleMerewald House, 11 Barrow Street, Much Wenlock
Offers in Region of
- Grade II listed Georgian House
- Period Features Throughout
- Extensive Accommodation
- Two Cellar Room (potential for future development)
- Option to Create Independent Living Space
- Series of Three Attractive Gardens
- Adjoins Open Courntyside
- Views of Wenlock Abbey
Impressive Grade II listed Georgian townhouse of character in a sought-after location in the heart of Much Wenlock with attractive period features throughout. The extensive accommodation offers the potential for independent living space within and currently includes entrance hallway, drawing room, dining room, spacious kitchen/breakfast room, ground floor W.C., utility room, sitting room, five bedrooms, office/study and two bathrooms. Two cellar rooms offer plenty of storage with the option for development in the future. A series of three gardens, with courtyard, stone walls, mature plantings, rose arbour, ponds, mixed borders of shrubs and herbaceous perennials, lawn, trees, greenhouse and storage sheds, adjoins open countryside and has views of Wenlock Abbey.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4812655. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harwood Shropshire Ltd , Broseley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.