3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleStation Road, Hatfield, Doncaster
Sold STC £210,000
- Detached Dorma Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking For Several Cars
- Double Detached Garage with solar panels
- Third Reception Room
- Second Floor Wash Room
This deceiving spacious detached dorma bungalow comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, dining room, third reception room, kitchen, utility room, conservatory, three bedrooms, second floor wash room, family bathroom, front and rear gardens, double detached garage and outbuildings.
We are pleased to offer this deceiving spacious detached dorma bungalow in the popular area of Hatfield. This property comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, dining room, third reception room, kitchen, utility room, conservatory, three bedrooms, second floor wash room, family bathroom, front and rear gardens, double detached garage and outbuildings. Solar panels fitted to garage roof.
Having a front facing double glazed door, central heating radiator, parquet flooring and stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 12' 2" into recess x 12' 5" plus bay ( 3.71m into recess x 3.78m plus bay )
Having a front facing double glazed bay window, gas feature fire place, coving to the ceiling and wooden flooring.
Dining Room 8' 9" x 12' 9" ( 2.67m x 3.89m )
Having a side facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, decorative coving to the ceiling and wood flooring.
Third Reception Room 10' 9" x 13' 9" ( 3.28m x 4.19m )
With double glazed doors to the conservatory, double doors to the dining room, central heating radiator with cover, decorative coving to the ceiling and wood flooring.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 11' 8" ( 2.95m x 3.56m )
A fitted kitchen with both wall and base units under work surfaces, a side facing double glazed window and rear facing double glazed window, a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, electric oven and hob, tiled flooring and splash backs, plumbing for a dish washer and storage cupboard.
With a rear facing double glazed window and side facing double glazed window, door to the conservatory and wall mounted combi boiler.
With double glazed door and windows and tiled flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" max into recess x 12' 4" max ( 3.89m max into recess x 3.76m max )
A double bedroom with a front facing double glazed window, built in wardrobes, central heating radiator, laminate flooring, eves access.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 12' 4" plus bay ( 3.73m x 3.76m plus bay )
A double bedroom with a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 9" max into recess x 10' 3" max ( 3.28m max into recess x 3.12m max )
Having a rear facing double glazed window, built in wardrobes, central heating radiator, eves access, storage cupboard and laminate flooring.
Second Floor Wash Room
With a side facing double glazed window, W/C, wash hand basin and laminate flooring.
With a side facing double glazed obscure window, tiled walls and flooring where visible and a suite consisting of a wash hand basin, W/C,bath, shower cubicle, extractor fan and school style central heating radiator.
With a gravelled drive to allow parking for several cars and a gate to the rear.
A lawned rear garden with block paved area, shrub borders and security light.
Double Detached Garage
A double detached garage with up and over doors, a side facing window, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36852504.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HTF102794. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hatfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.