This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom town house for sale
Walnut Drive, Pontefract
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Extended brick built 3 bedroom end town house
- Gas central heating, uPVC double glazing
- Lounge, dining room and contemporary style kitchen
- 3 good size bedrooms
- Modern fitted house bathroom
- Gardens, drive and garage to front
- Private enclosed gardens to rear
- Cul de sac position in sought after residential area
- Close to local amenities
Offering well presented deceptively spacious accommodation throughout and benefiting from attractive gardens to front and rear, drive and garage, is this extended 3 bedroom end town house occupying a prime cul de sac position in this sought after residential area close to all amenities.
Occupying a prime cul de sac position on this sought after development, situated on the outer edge of Pontefract, close to local amenities and offering easy access to both the town centre and the motorway network for those wishing to commute, is this extended brick built 3 bedroom end terrace house. Ideal for the first time buyer or family purchaser, the property offers deceptively spacious accommodation throughout and is maintained and presented to a high standard. Having the usual requirements of gas central heating and uPVC double glazing, benefiting from attractive enclosed gardens to the rear. The internal accommodation which must be viewed to be fully appreciate, briefly comprises: lounge, dining room, spacious contemporary style kitchen and inner hall with stairs to first floor. To the first floor there are 3 good size bedrooms and modern fitted house bathroom. Outside, to the front of the property there are gardens and drive providing off street parking leading to the single garage. Whilst to the rear, there are well maintained private gardens.
Kitchen 16' 5" x 8' 11" ( 5.00m x 2.72m )
Having a comprehensive range of contemporary units to both high and low level, incorporating an integrated fridge freezer, peninsular breakfast table and with spaces for appliances and plumbing for washing machine. Set within the laminate work tops there is a 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit and stainless steel 4 ring gas hob, with stainless steel electric oven under and having a stainless steel extractor hood above. With laminate splash back, ceiling coving, downlighters and having window to both the side and rear of the property. With uPVC/ glazed stable door leading out to the rear.
Lounge 14' 1" x 13' 4" ( 4.29m x 4.06m )
With useful understairs storage cupboard, ceiling coving, downlighters, central heating radiator and having a square archway leading into...
Dining Room 15' 8" x 8' 4" ( 4.78m x 2.54m )
With bow window looking out to the front of the property, central heating radiator, downlighters and having a uPVC door with stain glazed panel leading out to the front.
With window looking through to dining room, central heating radiator and having stairs leading to first floor.
First Floor Landing
With ceiling coving and having access to loft.
Bedroom 1 12' 3" excluding wardrobes x 9' ( 3.73m excluding wardrobes x 2.74m )
With window looking out to the front of the property and having a comprehensive range of built in contemporary units comprising opaque glass fronted wardrobes and overbed cupboard. With downlighters, ceiling coving, central heating radiator and having laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2 9' 10" x 8' 9" ( 3.00m x 2.67m )
With window looking out to the rear of the property and having built in wardrobes to one wall, laminate flooring, ceiling coving and central heating radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 8" x 7' 2" less bulkhead ( 2.64m x 2.18m less bulkhead )
With window looking out to the front of the property and having laminate flooring and with ceiling coving.
House Bathroom 6' 3" x 5' 4" ( 1.91m x 1.63m )
This superbly fitted contemporary style bathroom has a 3 piece white suite with chrome fittings comprising of a bath with shower over, low level WC and wash hand basin. With full tiling to walls, laminate to ceiling and window to the rear of the property.
To the front of the property there are open plan gardens, laid primarily to lawn with pebbled borders and having stepping stones meandering through. A pebbled path leads to the front entrance door, whilst a tarmac drive providing off street parking leads to the single garage and to a timber gate giving access to the rear garden, where there is a paved patio with sleepered steps leading to a sleepered edged lawn, with raised flowerborders. The garden is of an enclosed nature having boundary fences to all sides.
The property itself can be approached by leaving Pontefract town centre along Mill Hill Road. Proceed onto Ackworth Road and just before the petrol station, turn right. Proceed well along and just before leaving Pontefract take the last right hand turn onto Castlegate Drive. Follow the road along baring right, proceed onto Walnut Drive before taking a right hand turn into the cul de sac where number 15 will be found on the left hand side identified by the for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.