2 bedroom park home for saleThe View, St Davids Park, Red Wharf Bay
**SEE AERIAL VIDEO**
We are excited to announce the launch of our new exclusive lodge development "The View" at St. David's Park, Anglesey, North Wales. 14 new luxury holiday homes, all beautifully landscaped, sited in a lush elevated position benefiting from superb coastal views over Red Wharf Bay and onwards to The Great Orme, Llandudno.
These luxury holiday homes represent the best in design and build quality. Undeviating and über modern on the exterior, with contemporary and sumptuous interiors and plenty of optional extras to choose from. We can work with you to design a truly bespoke lodge interior and create your dream holiday home.
• An opportunity to have your own bespoke luxury lodge built and sited on this prestigious development
• 4 show lodges already on site, some of which are for sale, for immediate occupation. The Cambrian “St David's” lodge is exclusive to us.
• Private hillside setting, with gated access, CCTV, completely separate from the main park.
• All lodges are constructed from red cedar, for zero maintainence and have full decking included in the price. A hot tub is also available, at an extra cost.
• Our new indoor swimming pool and spa complex will be open later this year, and is for the exclusive use of our residents.
• We have an excellent on-site restaurant and bar, “The Tavern on the Bay”, which has rapidly established itself as one of the top restaurants on the island
• We also have on-site boat storage and launching facilities, directly from our private slipway (residents only)
• All lodges come with piped gas, telephone and Sky TV cabling
• Private beach, with Blue Flag status.
• Less than 2 hours drive from most addresses in Cheshire
Owners will benefit from 24 hour site security with exclusive gated access to the new development ensuring complete privacy and peace of mind. Relax in your holiday home by the sea enjoying the sumptuous and exclusive holiday lifestyle St. David’s Park offers.
Ranging in sizes from 22 x 42” to 20 x 40” every Luxury Lodge will be gratifyingly contemporary with up-to-the-minute all modern amenities including fully integrated interiors, satellite TV, direct phone line and broadband, mains tank gas as well as the provision for a hot tub if you so wish.
We have chosen a range of luxury lodges that represent the best in design and build quality. These are indicative of the kind of lodge you can own on The View Development but are by no means all-encompassing.
* Lush elevated hillside setting
* 24 hour gated security
* Phone line
* Sky television
* Mains piped gas
* Optional hot tub
WHY YOU'LL LOVE OUR PARK
* Area of outstanding natural beauty
* Breath-taking coastal and countryside views
* Swimming pool & spa (new for 2015)
* Leisure & dining facilities
* Award winning private beach
* Coastal path walks
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LUC1000879. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lucas Estate Agents, Menai Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.