5 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLister Lane, Bradford
- Detached Dormer Bungalow
- Elevated Position
- Five Bedrooms
- Spacious Accommodation
A spacious, five bedroom dormer detached bungalow situated in an elevated position with a good sized garage. Viewing advised.
William H Brown are pleased in offering for sale this five bedroom, dormer detached bungalow situated in an elevated position with gardens and a good sized garage. This property offers spacious living accommodation which briefly comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, sitting room, dining kitchen, conservatory, bedroom one with en-suite, bedroom two with en-suite, bedroom three, ground floor cloaks/shower, family bathroom. First floor: Bedroom four and bedroom five. Gas central heating and double glazing.
William H Brown are pleased in offering for sale this five bedroom, dormer detached bungalow situated in an elevated position with gardens and a good sized garage. This property offers spacious living accommodation which briefly comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, sitting room, dining kitchen, conservatory, bedroom one with en-suite, bedroom two with en-suite, bedroom three, ground floor cloaks/shower, family bathroom. First floor: Bedroom four and bedroom five. Gas central heating and double glazing. An internal viewing is advised to fully appreciate this property.
With double glazed window, tiled floor, front door.
With shower, storage cupboard.
Lounge 15' 10" x 15' ( 4.83m x 4.57m )
A pleasant reception room with living flame gas fire, double glazed window, two radiators.
Sitting Room 14' 6" into bay x 13' 10" ( 4.42m into bay x 4.22m )
A second reception room, double glazed bay window, radiator.
Dining Kitchen 16' max x 14' 10" max ( 4.88m max x 4.52m max )
Having a range of modern wall and base units, worktops, part tiled, two double glazed windows, radiator, side door to conservatory.
Conservatory 21' x 8' 8" ( 6.40m x 2.64m )
Having double glazed windows.
Bedroom 1 17' 10" max x 8' 8" ( 5.44m max x 2.64m )
With double glazed window, radiator, en-suite shower and w.c.
Bedroom 2 12' 4" x 12' ( 3.76m x 3.66m )
With double glazed windows, radiator, en-suite w.c.
Bedroom 3 12' 4" x 8' 10" ( 3.76m x 2.69m )
With double glazed window, radiator.
With corner bath, w..c., wsah basin, towel rail.
Bedroom 4 12' 4" x 8' 6" ( 3.76m x 2.59m )
With double glazed dormer window to the front, radiator.
Bedroom 5 9' 8" x 8' 8" ( 2.95m x 2.64m )
With double glazed window, radiator.
There is a good sized garage to the front. There are gardens to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36863883.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP104790. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.