4 bedroom detached house for saleWindmill Close, Lakenheath, Brandon
Sold STC £239,999
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached family home
- Four bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Well fitted kitchen
- En-suite to master bedroom
Built in recent years this appealing detached family home is set in a small cul de sac towards the edge of the village. The property offers a pleasant garden to the rear and the benefit of oil fired radiator central heating and sealed unit double glazing.
This appealing detached family home features prominently in this small cul de sac set on the outskirts of the village. The well planned accommodation offers oil fired radiator central heating and sealed unit double glazing. The property also offers a conservatory to the rear, which overlooks a pleasant rear garden.
The Accommodation Comprises
With understairs cupboard, radiator, stairs leading to first floor, thermostat control for heating system
With close coupled w.c. with dual push flush, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator. alarm controls for system
Living Room 19' 5" x 11' 6" ( 5.92m x 3.51m )
With feature fireplace surround fitted with electric fire, double radiator, tv point, double doors leading to dining room and patio doors leading to conservatory.
Conservatory 13' x 10' ( 3.96m x 3.05m )
Part brick and part uPVC construction, laminated floor covering, french doors leading to rear garden, electric radiator and wall light.
Dining Room 9' 10" x 11' 7" plus bay ( 3.00m x 3.53m plus bay )
With radiator and telephone point.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 13' x 8' ( 3.96m x 2.44m )
Fitted with wall, floor and drawer units in Shaker style with stainless steel rod handles, working surfaces over with ceramic tiled surrounds. Stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and swan neck mixer tap, built in double electric oven in stainless steel finish, inset ceramic hob over with pull out extractor fan above, integrated dishwasher, ceramic tiled flooring, integrated refrigerator/freezer and doorway leading to:-
Utility Room 8' x 5' 4" ( 2.44m x 1.63m )
Radiator, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted oil fired boiler serving domestic hot water and heating system, ceramic tiled flooring, doorway leading to rear of property
On The First Floor
Access to loft space, cupboard housing lagged hot water cylinder, fitted with immersion heater, radiator
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 11' 7" ( 3.73m x 3.53m )
With telephone point, two built in double wardrobes, radiator
En-Suite Shower Room
With double width shower cubicle fitted with mains shower, close coupled w.c. with dual push flush, shaver socket, radiator, pedestal wash hand basin with lever mixer tap, extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 9' 3" ( 3.15m x 2.82m )
With one double and one single built in wardrobe, radiator
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 8' 5" ( 2.69m x 2.57m )
With built in wardrobe and radiator
Bedroom Four 8' 3" x 6' 9" ( 2.51m x 2.06m )
Bathroom 6' 9" x 8' 2" ( 2.06m x 2.49m )
Fitted with panelled bath with mixer tap and over bath mains shower and full height tiling, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled w.c. shaver point, radiator.
To the front the property has a neatly tended garden, mainly laid to gravel with ornamental hedge, there is a paved central pathway leading to the front door where there is also an outside light. To the side of the property there is a double length driveway leading to a SINGLE GARAGE with metal up and over door and roof storage space. There is a side gate leading to the rear garden. The rear garden is of a good size and well enclosed, mainly laid to grass with paved seating area, oil storage tank and ornamental borders.
On entering Lakenheath from Mildenhall via Eriswell proceed along Eriswell Road and Windmill Close can be found located on the right hand side
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36868310.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Disclaimer - Property reference MDH102121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mildenhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.