Detached house for saleLatchford, Warrington, Cheshire
- Measuring approximately 6,071 sq feet.
- Grade II listed.
- The church is built in the gothic revival style of sandstone with a slate roof.
- Nave - 358 m2 (3,859 sq ft)
- Sanctuary and chancel - 42 m2 (452 sq ft)
- Side chapels - 23 m2 (244 sq ft)
- Narthex - 42 m2 (452 sq ft)
- First floor gallery 50 m2 (538 sq ft)
- Vestry, storage and toilets - 49 m2 (527 sq ft)
A Grade II listed, late Victorian/early Edwardian gothic revival Church with a variety of uses, subject to planning permission.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36882810.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KNU120026. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German LLP, Knutsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.