5 bedroom detached house for saleBrasslands Drive, Portslade, East Sussex, BN41 2PN
- Stunning And Contemporary Detached Home
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite
- Further First Floor Bathroom
- Downstairs Bathroom
- Four Further Bedrooms
- Superb Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Private Drive
This imposing detached home has been extensively refurbished and undergone considerable improvement by the present owners. The accommodation is bright and spacious and provides a very modern feel throughout.
Being situated at the very top end of this cul-de-sac means that it is ideal for families who are looking to be away from main roads and having three bathrooms only adds to the family appeal.
The kitchen/breakfast room has been very thoughtfully fitted and includes many built-in appliances. In addition, the utility room means that the boiler and plumbing for the washing machine are nicely tucked away.
The three bathrooms are all beautifully presented. The ground floor bathroom serves the two ground floor bedrooms, en-suite bathroom to the master bedroom and the third bathroom serving the two remaining first floor bedrooms.
Outside the rear garden has been well thought out and is fully enclosed with lawn and decking. To the front of the house the gravel driveway provides parking for several vehicles.
If you want modern, family accommodation and want a house that you can move straight into then this is the one for you.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 172464. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mishon Mackay, Portslade & West Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.