4 bedroom detached house for saleEdwin Road, RAINHAM, Kent
Offers in Excess of
- AMAZING OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ LIVING/DINING ROOM
- STATE OF THE ART KITCHEN, UTILITY ROOM
- 4 BEDROOMS, SUPERB EN-SUITE TO MASTER
- STUDY, SEPARATE LOUNGE WITH LOG BURNER
- REAR GARDEN IN EXCESS OF 300', GARAGE
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- ENERGY RATING "C"
WOW! Its what everybody says when they see the fabulous open plan kitchen, living, dining room, ITS OUT OF THIS WORLD, there's granite work surfaces, two built in ovens, microwave, fridge and freezer, induction hob, wine fridge, central island. The rest of the house is not bad either, lounge with log burner, study, utility room, ground floor cloakroom, 4 bedrooms, beautiful en-suite to the master bedroom, family bathroom, the property is double glazed, gas centrally heated and it has a garden in excess of 300' (not measured), extensive frontage with ample parking for several vehicles. DO NOT TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT VIEW THIS SUPERB FAMILY HOME.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36886538.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2459382. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harrisons Residential, Rainham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.