3 bedroom detached house for saleValley Road, Stourbridge
- Guide Price of £145,000 - £155,000
- Traditional Victorian Detached Property
- Close to Local Amenities
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Receptions Rooms
For sale by auction on Wesnesday 15th February 2017 at Derbyshire County Cricket Club commencing at 11:30am. Traditional detached property in an ideal location of Stourbridge within close proximity to local amenities.
For sale by auction on Wesnesday 15th February 2017 at Derbyshire County Cricket Club commencing at 11:30am. Traditional detached property in an ideal location of Stourbridge within close proximity to local amenities. Property in brief comprises of Two Reception Rooms, Three Bedrooms, House Bathroom and Rear Garden.
Having double opening doors to front and tiling to floor.
Having stairs to first floor, ceiling light connection, central heating radiator and coving to ceiling.
Lounge 19' 2" max to bay x 12' 2" max to recess ( 5.84m max to bay x 3.71m max to recess )
Having window to rear and sash stained glass bay window to front. Feature fireplace with wooden surround and cast iron back. Two central heating radiators and ceiling light connection.
Dining Room 15' 11" max to recess x 12' 2" max to recess ( 4.85m max to recess x 3.71m max to recess )
Having front facing sash stained glass window, ceiling light connection and central heating radiator. Feature fireplace with open fire and tiling to back and half. Wooden flooring.
Kitchen 19' 1" x 9' 11" ( 5.82m x 3.02m )
Having bay window to side, ceiling light connection and laminate flooring. A range of wall/base units and drawers with stainless steel sink insert. Plumbing space for range cooker, hood over and tiling to splash back.
Utility Room 14' x 9' 6" ( 4.27m x 2.90m )
Having double-glazed door to garden, two double-glazed window to side, two ceiling light connection and laminate flooring. Loft access.
Access from utility, having low level w/c and wash hand basin. Obscure window to front and tiling to splash prone and floor.
First Floor Landing
Having two rear facing sash windows, ceiling light connection and roof access.
Bedroom One 16' 6" x 12' 2" max to recess ( 5.03m x 3.71m max to recess )
Having rear facing window, and front facing sash window, ceiling light connection and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 13' 5" x 12' 2" max to recess ( 4.09m x 3.71m max to recess )
Having front facing sash window, ceiling light connection and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 10" x 9' 11" max to recess ( 3.61m x 3.02m max to recess )
Having rear facing sash window, ceiling light connection, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Bathroom 6' 7" x 6' 1" ( 2.01m x 1.85m )
Having side facing sash window, low level w/c and pedestal wash hand basin. Panelled bath and ceiling light connection.
Providing ample off road parking.
Having side gate access, paved patio area leading to lawn.
Conditions Of Sale
The Conditions of Sale will be deposited at the offices of the auctioneers, Bagshaws Residential, and vendors solicitors seven days prior to sale and the purchaser shall be deemed to have knowledge of same whether inspected or not. Any questions relating to them must be raised prior to 11.30 am. Prospective purchasers are advised to check with the auctioneers, Bagshaws Residential, before the sale that the property is neither sold nor withdrawn.
The purchaser will also be deemed to have read and understood the auction conduct notes and Important Notice printed within the sale catalogue.
*Guide And Reserve Prices
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller's instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Prospective purchasers will need to register within the auction room before the sale commences. Two items of identity will be required together with an indication of how a contractual deposit will be paid. We do not take cash or credit card deposits. The sale of each lot is subject to a contract documentation charge of £750 (including VAT) payable on the fall of the hammer. If you are unable to attend the auction for any reason you can still bid on the property either by telephone or proxy bid, please contact the auctioneers for further information.
Guidance notes are set out in the catalogue in relation to auction property, particularly from a purchasing perspective.
Bagshaws Residential are contactable at 32-34 Cornmarket, Derby, DE1 2DG, Telephone: 01332 542296
Visit our Website at www.bagshawsauctions.co.uk - Legal Packs available.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36890712.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAG102494. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Hagley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Shipways, Hagley on 01562 886633.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.