3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePeveril Road, Peterborough
- £1000 buyers incentive
- Extended semi detached house
- Two reception rooms
- Re-fitted kitchen
- Downstairs shower room
- No upward chain
- Off road parking
- Viewing highly recommended
* £1000 buyers incentive
* Extended semi detached house
* Two reception rooms
* Re-fitted kitchen
* Downstairs shower room
* No upward chain
* Off road parking
* Viewing highly recommended
Part glazed entrance door to:
Radiator, telephone point, stairs with understairs storage cupboard stairs to first floor landing, doors to
3.57m plus bay x 3.65m max (11'9" x 12'). Exposed wooden floorboards, telephone point, TV point(s), picture rail, double glazed bay window to front aspect, wood surround fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, radiator.
3.90m x 3.13m max (12'10" x 10'3"). Exposed wooden fireplace, picture rail, fireplace surround with marble inset and hearth, radiator, PVCu double glazed double doors leading to the rear garden.
4.51m x 2.27m (14'10" x 7'5"). Matching range of wall and floor level units with fitted worktop space over with under unit-lighting, inset 1½ bowl stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap with storage cupboards under, integrated dishwasher, washing machine and tumble drier, built-in oven with fitted five ring gas hob with extractor hood over, built-in microwave, PVCu double glazed window to side aspect, double glazed velux window to rear aspect, built-in airing cupboard housing, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, tiled flooring, door to:
PVCu double glazed window to side aspect, PVCu double glazed door leading to the rear garden, door to:
Downstairs Shower Room
Fitted with three piece suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, shaver point, close coupled WC, heated towel rail, extractor fan, PVCu double glazed window to side aspect, tiled flooring, vaulted ceiling.
First Floor Landing
PVCu double glazed window to side aspect, access to loft hatch loft with ladder, doors to:
3.88m x 3.63m max (12'9" x 11'11"). PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, exposed wooden floorboards, TV point, picture rail.
3.58m x 3.14m (11'9" x 10'4"). PVCu double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, exposed wooden floorboards, picture rail.
2.54m x 2.34m (8'4" x 7'8"). Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, exposed wooden floorboards, telephone point.
Fitted with three piece white suite comprising panelled bath with hand shower attachment with mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, shaver point, close coupled WC, heated towel rail, extractor fan, PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect, exposed wooden floorboards.
To the front, gravel front garden, driveway to the side providing off road parking, gated access to the side leading to the rear garden. An enclosed rear garden, enclosed by wooden panelled fencing, paved patio, mainly laid to lawn with fruit trees, wooden garden shed, outside cold water tap, outside light, outside power point.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36915258.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTB202392. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.