3 bedroom detached house for saleOuchthorpe Lane, Wakefield
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Impressive detached home
- Spaciously designed
- Three/four bedroom accommodation
- Conservatory overlooking fabulous gardens
- Wakefield City Centre less than two miles
- Convenient location for commuters
Set within a substantial plot close to the City of Wakefield, this HIGHLY DESIRABLE HOME provides an excellent opportunity to a range of purchasers.
An impressive and superbly presented home, suitable to a range of purchasers from the family to the professional couple. This property offers flexible and stunning accommodation set within well manicured gardens that provide a good degree of privacy. This attractive home offers far more than first meets the eye, with a terraced balcony to the front, coffee room (full additional kitchen), bedrooms and shower room to the ground floor along with bathroom and two bedrooms to the first floor.
The accommodation in full comprises:- Entrance hallway, lounge, third reception room/bedroom 4, music roomroom/bedroom 3, shower-room, kitchen, dining room, conservatory, coffee room/second kitchen, utility and to the first floor landing two bedrooms, the impressive master bedroom with balcony and domed ceiling feature, family bathroom. Gas central heating system. Security alarm system.
Ideally located for access to Wakefield City Centre, less than one mile to Pinderfields General Hospital, approximately two miles to Jcn 30 of M62 motorway therefore ideal for the commuter that requires the Northern Motorway Network.
An internal inspection is the only way to fully appreciate the attention to detail of this highly maintained home.
Upvc entrance door with double glazed side panels into spacious entrance hallway.
Provides staircase access to the first floor landing. Door to lounge and further reception room, door to third reception room and door to downstairs shower room. Wall light points, school style radiator.
Lounge 20' 9" x 11' 10" ( 6.32m x 3.61m )
Bow window to the front aspect and a window to the side aspect. Ornate coving to ceiling, ceiling rose, radiator with radiator cover, fire surround finished in an Adam style, conglomerate inset marble back and matching hearth. Door through to the second reception room.
Music Room/Bedroom 3 11' 10" x 8' 9" ( 3.61m x 2.67m )
Patio door and window to the rear garden, ornate coving to ceiling, ceiling rose, radiator with radiator cover.
Third Reception Room/bedroom 4 9' 11" x 7' 9" ( 3.02m x 2.36m )
Window to the front aspect. School design radiator, coving to ceiling.
Downstairs Shower Room
Three piece suite finished in white comprising of shower cubicle with glass sliding shower doors and matching side panel, wash basin set within vanity, concealed low flush w.c. cupboard storage and mirror with feature lighting, recess ceiling lights, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator with radiator cover.
Kitchen 14' 9" x 9' 8" ( 4.50m x 2.95m )
Spacious dining kitchen. Window to the rear aspect. Door to access the rear garden. Feature beam, ornate coving to ceiling, recess ceiling lights, fully fitted kitchen in a range of bespoke units in a light oak finish, a full range of base units, granite worktops, stainless steel sink one and a half size, corner display unit, integrated electric SMEG oven, four ring gas hob above, extractor fan, integrated fridge. A full range of matching wall units to include a feature dresser style unit. Open through into the dining room.
Dining Room 18' 2" x 7' 7" ( 5.54m x 2.31m )
Window to the rear aspect. French door to access the conservatory. Feature coving, radiator with radiator cover, staircase to the further kitchen/coffee room.
Conservatory 12' x 10' ( 3.66m x 3.05m )
Brick built base with full upvc double glazed windows and French doors to access the rear garden. Radiator with radiator cover, tiled floor, light with ceiling fan.
Coffee Room/second Kitchen 11' 9" x 8' ( 3.58m x 2.44m )
Fully fitted kitchen in a silver grey laminate finish, a full range of units, worktop over, stainless steel sink one and a half size, monobloc mixer tap, matching splashback, a range of wall units, a unit to include built-in microwave, cupboard housing the central heating boiler, breakfast bar, school design radiator, fully tiled floor continues through to the utility room.
Utility Room 8' 1" x 7' 7" ( 2.46m x 2.31m )
Full range of units matching the kitchen/coffee room. Base units, worktop over, radiator, tiled floor. Door through to the additional entrance area.
Additional Entrance Area
Window to the side aspect. Tiled floor, door to the front of the property.
First Floor Landing
Entrance to two good size bedrooms and bathroom. Door to cupboard storage housing the hot water tank creating additional storage space.
Dressing Area 8' 7" x 7' 9" ( 2.62m x 2.36m )
Fitted dressing table, cupboard storage and shelves. Double glass doors through to the main bedroom.
Master Bedroom 19' 2" x 20' 8" to french door and balcony narrowing to 16' 8" ( 5.84m x 6.30m to french door and balcony narrowing to 5.08m )
French door to the balcony to the front of the property and window to the side aspect. Fabulous room with ornate dome ceiling feature with an inlaid pattern of angels, radiator with radiator cover.
Bedroom 2 10' 10" from the fully fitted wardrobe extending to 12' 10" above the bedhead x 11' 9" ( 3.30m from the fully fitted wardrobe extending to 3.91m above the bedhead x 3.58m )
Window to the side aspect. A full range of fitted wardrobes in a cream finish offering a full range of hanging space and shelves and a full range of drawers, bedside cabinets, radiator and radiator cover.
Velux style window to the rear aspect. Complete with a three piece suite in white comprising of a Jacuzzi bath, low flush w.c., wash basin with matching pedestal. Recess ceiling lights, radiator/towel rail finished in chrome, many additional lighting features set within the alcove, inset floor lighting.
To the outside of the property to the front the wrought iron gate access to the block paved driveway creating ample parking, established borders with a full range of plants and shrubs, fully enclosed and well established and manicured rear garden being mainly laid to lawn with a good range of plants, shrubs, feature pond with arched footbridge, two patio areas, raised borders and flower beds.
From Wakefield City Centre take the Aberford Road A642 and continue passing Pinderfields General Hospital to the left hand side, straight ahead to the small roundabout, turn left onto Bar Lane, to the next small roundabout turn right onto Ouchthorpe Lane and continue for approximately one mile and this property is set back on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36915693.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK114072. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.