2 bedroom lodge for saleWentworth Drive, Tydd St Giles Golf & Country Club, Kirkgate, Tydd St Giles, PE13 5NZ
Sold STC £74,995
- 'Reiver Sprint' 2010 14x40 model holiday lodge.
- Situated in the grounds of the Tydd St Giles Golf & Country Club.
- Offering 12 months occupancy - holiday licence.
- 2 Bedrooms (one double with en-suite shower room, one twin).
- Open plan lounge/dining/kitchen area with integrated appliances.
- Wrap around wooden decking, allocated parking & shed.
- Lpg central heating & upvc double glazing.
- Plus membership to on site leisure facilities.
- No upward chain -viewing advised!
Upvc double glazed side entrance door into:
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN & LOUNGE/DINER:
KITCHEN AREA: 13'7 x 5'7 (4.16m x 1.71m)
Upvc double glazed window to the side. Fitted range of base units and drawers with work tops over and matching wall units. Integrated appliances include: fridge, freezer, oven, hob, extractor, microwave & dishwasher. Inset sink and drainer with mixer tap. Cupboard concealing gas fired combi boiler serving central heating and hot water.
LOUNGE/DINER AREA: 17'10 x 13'1 (5.45m x 4.00m) max
Triples aspect with upvc double glazed double doors to the front with matching side windows plus further upvc double glazed windows to both sides. Wall mounted electric fire. Radiator. Furniture to include 2 double sofa beds, coffee table, dining suite & wall unit.
BEDROOM 1: 11'7 x 8'3 (3.54m x 2.52m)
2 Upvc double glazed windows to the side. Radiator. Fitted furniture to include wardrobes, double bed and bedside units. Door into:
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM:
Upvc double glazed window to the side. Fitted white suite comprising tiled and glazed shower cubicle, wc and hand basin set to vanity unit. Chrome heated towel rail.
BEDROOM 2: 9'9 x 7'4 (2.99m x 2.25m) max
Upvc double glazed window to the side. Radiator. Fitted furniture to include wardrobe, twin beds plus bedside and over bed units.
Upvc double glazed window to the side. Fitted white suite comprising panelled bath with shower mixer tap, wc and hand basin set to vanity unit. Radiator.
The property benefits from a wrap around wooden decking area with wooden balustrade surround. Designated off road parking area. Outside lighting. Lean to style outside store & further storage beneath.
ADDITIONAL INFO & SERVICES:
The site runs a 12 months occupancy - holiday licence.
All lodges come with a 99 year licence period from first registration.
All lodges on site are built to Residential Park Home Standard BS 3632 building specifications.
The property is wooden skirted and sited on a concrete base.
No council tax. No age restriction. Pets & children allowed.
Owners are required to pay their own insurances, television license, wi-fi access, plus gas & electricity which is individually metered and paid quarterly to the site office.
Ground rent/maintenance fees in 2017 of approx. £3510.95 per annum (payable 31st January) include: local authority and water rates, grounds maintenance and landscaping, street lighting, security, office administration plus free access to the facilities in the 150 acre landscaped grounds: fishing lake, fitness centre, gym, indoor heated swimming pool with coco-jet machine, gym and fitness centre, sauna and steam room, gold award winning nature trail, café, restaurant & bars.
*Membership to onsite 18 hole par 70 golf course is not included in the ground rent on resale lodges & would be an additional charge.
*PLEASE DO NOT TURN UP UNANNOUNCED - PLEASE ENSURE ANY ON SITE VISIT HAS BEEN PRE-BOOKED FOR YOU VIA CONTACTING PHOENIX ESTATE AGENTS.
From the A17/A1101 Long Sutton roundabout take the A1101 signposted Wisbech. Proceed to Tydd Gote, turn right signposted Tydd St Giles/Golf Club onto Hannath Road. Follow the road into Tydd St Giles (the road becoming Kirkgate). Turn right into the Tydd golf & leisure complex. Bear left towards the site office proceeding through the brick pillars with electric gates following the road left to the site office.
1. Whilst we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and have been prepared in good faith, these do not form any part of any offer or contract nor may they be regarded as statements of representation of fact.
2. Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances or fixtures and fittings. Accordingly we strongly advise prospective purchasers to make their own enquiries and/or commission their own survey or service reports from their solicitor, surveyor or relevant certified contractor regarding any particular points of interest before finalising their offer to purchase. No guarantee can be given with regard to planning permissions.
3. All measurements or distances given are approximate only and for general guidance. Any floor plans provided may not be to scale and may have been provided by a third party. These must not be relied upon or taken as accurate. Purchasers must satisfy themselves in this respect.
4. Neither Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd or any person in the employment of Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd has the authority to make or give representation or warranty in respect of this property. Any interested parties must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of any information given. Interested Parties are advised to check availability and make an appointment to view before travelling to see a property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PH0428. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Phoenix, Sutton Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.