3 bedroom house for salePelham Lane, Canwick, Lincoln, LN4
- 3 Bed Stone Semi Detached Cottage
- Lounge, Dining Room & Kitchen
- Ground Floor WC & First Floor Bathroom
- Driveway & Garage
- Popular Village of Canwick
- EPC Energy Rating - F
This is a stone built semi-detached charater cottage situated in the popular village of Canwick. The property has internal accommodation to comprise Entrance Porch, Inner Hallway, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Ground Floor WC, First Floor Landing, Three good sized Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom. Outside there is on street parking to the front of the property, gated access to the side where there is off street parking and access to a Detached Garage. To the rear of the property there is lawned garden with paved seating areas and extensive orchard with further lawned gardens. Viewing of the property is recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Bedroom 1 - 13'0 x 11'9 -
Bedroom 2 - 10'9 x 8'2 -
Bedroom 3 - 8'11 x 9'2 -
Reception 1 - 13'11 x 8'11 Dining Room -
Reception 2 - 11'11 x 13'0 Lounge -
Kitchen - 13'11 x 5'11 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36934566.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10533942A_748205339. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mundys, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.