1 bedroom apartment for sale71G Drayton Park, London
- One Bedroom / One Bathroom
- 1st floor with lift access
- 677 sq ft (aprox)
- Luxury specification
- Secure gated development
- Private balcony
- Video-phone entry
- Close to tube and over-ground stations
- Reference: 2442557
- Call Galliard Residential on 020 7359 4488 to be the first to view
A spacious one bedroom, first floor apartment situated within the sought after Drayton Park development. Comprising approximately 677 sq ft the property offers a bright reception room, open-plan kitchen which is fitted with quality fixtures and integrated appliances to include granite work surfaces, SMEG dishwasher and washer-dryer. Spaciously designed to a high interior specification the bedroom benefits fitted carpets, built in wardrobes and a separate bathroom with marble shelving. The apartment further enjoys a private balcony and video-phone entry system. Situated moments from both Arsenal tube and Drayton Park over-ground stations the location offers fantastic transport links into Moorgate and the City. Highbury & Islington and Upper Street are within walking distance offering a great selection of fashionable eateries and boutique shops. An immediate viewing is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36935516.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2442557. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Galliard Residential Ltd, NORTH LONDON . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.