3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWest Way, Kettering
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedrooms
- Detached Bungalow
- Refitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Desirable Location on West Side of Kettering
- Driveway & Garage
- Generously Sized Rear Garden
William H Brown are pleased to offer to the market this three bedroom detached bungalow situated in a desirable area of Kettering. Accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, open plan lounge/ dining room, refitted kitchen & bathroom, three bedrooms and separate wc. Driveway & garage.
William H Brown are pleased to offer to the market this three bedroom detached bungalow situated in a desirable area of Kettering. Accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, open plan lounge/ dining room, three bedrooms, bathroom and separate wc. Driveway & garage.
Entry gained via double glazed door to side with leaded obscured window panes to either side. Two built-in cupboards housing airing cupboard with condensing boiler and water tank. Alarm control panel. Telephone point. Wall mounted radiator. Access to loft. Doors to lounge, bedrooms, bathroom and wc.
Lounge Area 15' 3" x 9' 11" ( 4.65m x 3.02m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear. Feature gas fireplace. Wall mounted radiator. Television point. Coving to ceiling.
Dining Area 10' 1" x 9' ( 3.07m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Laminate wooden flooring. Wall mounted radiator. Coving to ceiling. Door to kitchen.
Kitchen 10' x 8' 5" ( 3.05m x 2.57m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear aspect. Re-fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base level units with work surfaces over and tiling above. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Built-in double oven and gas hob with extractor over. Integrated dishwasher. Space and plumbing for washing machine and upright fridge/ freezer. Double glazed door to side elevation.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 8' ( 3.78m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Built-in wardrobes with freestanding bedside cabinets and dressing table. Television point. Wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.33m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to side aspect. Wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' x 8' 9" ( 2.74m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Television point. Wall mounted radiator.
Obscured double glazed window to side aspect. Re-fitted suite comprising panelled bath with shower over and wash hand basin inset into vanity unit. Fully tiled walls. Wall mounted stainless steel towel heater. Non-slip floor tiles.
Separate W C
Obscured double-glazed window to side aspect. Low level wc. Wall mounted radiator. Extractor fan.
Gravelled front garden with driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles leading to single garage. Hedge and mature trees to side.
Up and over door with power and lighting connected. Single glazed window to rear and side aspect. Single glazed door to side.
Paved patio area with steps leading to lawn with shrub and floral borders. Outside lighting. Hard standing area for greenhouse. Timber shed with power and lighting connected. Footpath leading to gated access at front. Low level mesh fencing to rear and sides. Views over countryside.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36954764.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KTG104263. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.