3 bedroom character property for salePothooks Lane, Butterton, Leek
Sold STC £250,000
- A stunning, thoughtfully modernised cottage
- Three bedroomed, semi detached stone cottage
- Gardens and countryside views to front
- Tranquil, waterside location
- NO CHAIN
A stunning, thoughtfully modernised cottage: semi-detached, situated in an idyllic, rural location. This beautiful cottage epitomises the dream of country living, surrounded by fields with a garden overlooking the river.
A stunning and thoughtfully modernised cottage: semi-detached, with three bedrooms and situated in an idyllic, rural location. This beautiful cottage epitomises the dream of country living; it is located within a conservation area of the Peak District National Park, surrounded by fields and with a garden overlooking the river. Whilst enjoying the peace and tranquility of this stunning location, the market towns of Ashbourne, Bakewell, Leek and Buxton are all within easy reach. In brief the accommodation comprises Entrance Porch, Dining Room, Lounge, Kitchen and Utility to the ground floor and three bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor. Outside there are gardens to the front and side of the property and a patio perfect for enjoying the views. An internal inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the quality of accommodation on offer and the situation of this chocolate box cottage.
With stone floor and security light, door to front and door leading into the open plan Dining Room with stairs off to first floor.
Dining Room 12' 5" x 12' 3" to chimney breast ( 3.78m x 3.73m to chimney breast )
With exposed beams to ceiling, radiator, UPVC double glazed window to front, understairs storage cupboard, feature stone fireplace with log effect electric burner set into recess, with feature hearth and brick insert.
Lounge 12' 6" x 12' 11" ( 3.81m x 3.94m )
With UPVC double glazed window to front, exposed beams to ceiling, radiator and the focal point of the room is the log burner set into stone fireplace with wooden mantel.
Kitchen Diner 10' 6" x 8' 10" ( 3.20m x 2.69m )
With a range of contemporary wall and base mounted units with rolled edge work surfaces, Zanussi integrated electric oven and hob with extractor over, one and half bowl Belfast style enamel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, double glazed window to front, radiator, spotlighting and laminate floor.
Utility Room 4' 5" x 11' 1" ( 1.35m x 3.38m )
With door leading to outside, radiator, double glazed window to rear, plumbing for automatic washing machine and space for tall fridge freezer.
With a skylight, Velux windows and radiator.
Master Bedroom 12' 9" maximum into recess x 13' 3" ( 3.89m maximum into recess x 4.04m )
With UPVC double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, exposed beams to ceiling and access to loft space above.
Bedroom Two 7' 9" x 10' 8" ( 2.36m x 3.25m )
(Currently used as Study) With double glazed window to side, skylight, radiator and access to loft space above.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 9' 6" maximum ( 2.84m x 2.90m maximum )
With UPVC double glazed window to front, exposed beams to ceiling, access to loft space above, fitted wardrobe with rail and storage over stairwell.
With three piece modern suite comprising bath with shower over and shower screen, hand wash basin and wc, heated towel rail, shaving point, Velux window and tiled splashbacks.
The property is approached via a shared access path to pedestrian gate with private path to the front door, bordered by dry stone walling. There are gardens to the front, side and rear of the property and there is a delightful patio area with views over the open countryside to the front and side and there is a relatively low maintenance garden with flower/shrub borders. To the rear of the property is a further paved area, outside storage and shed.
as you enter into the delightful village of Butterton (approaching off B5053 through Onecote) continue on Lime Kiln Road, before taking a slight right turn in the road onto Pothooks Lane. As you follow the lane down the hill to the bottom there is a left hand bend (before you get to the ford in the road) the property is situated on the right hand side and will be marked by our board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36964965.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABN103047. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Ashbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.