3 bedroom link detached house for saleGrovers Field, Abercynon, Mountain Ash, Rhondda Cynon Taff, CF45
- No upward chain
- Three bedrooms
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Separate reception rooms
- Re-fitted kitchen/breakfast room in solid oak with Bosch appliances
- Attached garage and full planning granted for a detached double garage on land opposite property
- Sufficient land at front to accomodate large vehicles eg. motorhomes or caravan parking
- Property not overlooked at front or rear
- Private road for driveway access with parking for three cars
- UPVC windows, doors and fascias
Entrance door to:
Radiator and dado rail.
Low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled splash back, double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Lounge 15'11 x 15'10 (4.85m x 4.83m)
Radiator, double glazed window to front aspect, stairs to first floor with under stairs cupboard, TV point, coal effect gas fire with surround and double doors to:
Dining Room 10'0 x 7'7 (3.05m x 2.31m)
Radiator, sliding door to garden and dado rail.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 16'8 x 11'8 max (5.08m x 3.56m max)
Re-fitted range of base and eye level oak units with work surface over, inset sink bowl with mixer tap, four ring ceramic electric hob with oven under and concealed extractor over, under cupboard lighting, integrated washing machine and dishwasher, porcelain tiled floor, double glazed window to rear aspect, door to garden, radiator, cupboard housing gas boiler and service door to garage.
Double glazed window to side aspect, loft access and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 11'0 x 8'9 (3.35m x 2.67m)
Double glazed window to front aspect, Sharps fitted wardrobes, double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and built in cupboard.
Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle, double glazed window to side aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10'3 x 9'8 (3.12m x 2.95m)
Double glazed window to rear aspect with views to fields and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7'7 x 6'9 (2.31m x 2.06m)
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and built in cupboard.
Re-fitted and comprising low level WC with hidden flush, vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under, enclosed bath with shower attachment, double glazed window to rear aspect and heated towel rail.
Patio area, step up to area laid mainly to lawn with flower and shrub borders, shed, gated access to front and outside tap.
Up and over door with power and light connected.
Driveway parking for two cars in front of garage and pathway leading to front door, large area laid mainly to lawn and further large garden area in front of driveway.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36969527.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5713. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hatched.co.uk, Home Counties. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.