5 bedroom detached house for saleAqueduct Lane, Alvechurch
Sold STC £725,000
A DETACHED TRADITIONAL RESIDENCE SITUATED IN A SEMI RURAL POSITION BETWEEN THE VILLAGES OF BARNT GREEN AND ALVECHURCH OFFERING EXCELLENT SIZED FAMILY ACCOMMODATION AND PRIVATE GARDENS.
Reception hall, cloaks, excellent sized lounge, dining room, study, conservatory, family breakfast room, fitted kitchen and utility room. Fitness room, Bedroom One with Ensuite, four further bedrooms, bathroom and WC and Double garage.
This fine family residence is situated between the much coveted villages of Alvechurch and Barnt Green. Both villages are ideally placed for commuting thanks to the ease of access to the local motorway networks and rail links. There are excellent local schools and a range of independent shops, boutiques and delis, in addition to a wider range of shopping facilities in the nearby towns of Bromsgrove, Redditch and Birmingham. The surrounding countryside offers delightful walks, and there are a number of sports and leisure facilities within the local area.
Schools locally are Alvechurch Church of England Middle School within 0.5 miles and St.Andrew's Church of England Primary School within 0.8 miles.
Special attention is drawn to the good sized gardens at the property which offer a high degree of privacy and the property itself still retains many characteristic features that one would expect from that particular era and includes stripped oak flooring, leaded light windows and original doors and although the property is an ample size, it has a cottage feel to it.
* Reception Hall with stripped oak flooring
* Downstairs Cloakroom with low level wc and wash hand basin
* Excellent Sized Lounge with leaded light bay window to the front aspect
* Dining Room with leaded light bay window to the front aspect
* Fitted Study
* Sun Lounge with welsh slate tiled flooring, double glazed windows and door out to the garden
* Family Breakfast Room
* Fitted Kitchen being a hand built Humphrey Douglas kitchen comprising of double Belfast sink with mixer tap over and cupboards under, further work surfaces extending round with ample drawers and cupboards under, including deep pull out cupboards, integrated Zanuzzi dishwasher and refrigerator, ceramic hob, gas wok burner, indoor barbeque, two larger than average Bosch electric ovens, a microwave/oven in matching housing unit, all having complementary tiled surrounds and tiled floor. One double wall cupboard, extractor hood that extends out, lighting and glass china cabinets with integral wine rack all having concealed lighting. Television aerial point, downlighting to ceiling, window to rear elevation in leaded lights, matching butchers block with drawers and cupboards, archway through to the breakfast area. Pantry with ample shelving, leaded light window to side elevation and central heating programmer.
* Utility Room
* Fitness Room
* Bedroom One with En Suite Bathroom
* Four Further Bedrooms, Shower room and separate WC
* Double Garage
* Fully Double Glazed
At the rear there is a superb sized garden comprising of terraced area, steps leading up to a slightly raised level where there are stone and wood retaining walls. The remainder of the garden is predominately laid to lawn. There is a half moon shaped rockery, timber garden shed with power points and lighting, summer house again with power points and lighting, an integral workshop to the rear of the fitness room having double opening doors, power points and lighting. External power points. There is a side garden which is raised and covered with chippings. Access gate leading to the front of the property. The whole of the garden is bounded by mature hedging giving it a very high degree of privacy.
* Lounge 20'3" x 13'4"
* Dining Room 15'4" x 12'5"
* Study 13'1" x 5'3"
* Sun Lounge 16'4" x 11'6"
* Family Breakfast Room 10'4" (max) 7'1" (min) x 18'9" into window
* Fitted Kitchen 14'11" x 9'9"
* Utility Room 6'10" (max) 4'0" (min) x 17'10"
* Fitness Room 9'2" x 9'0"
* Bedroom One 13'5" x 15'2" (max) 10'0" (min)
* Bedroom Two 12'5" x 15'8" into bay
* Bedroom Three 10'6" (max) 9'2" (min) x 14'9"
* Bedroom Four 10'4" x 10'11" (max) 8'9" (min)
* Bedroom Five 9'2" x 5'7"
All mains services with exception of the surface water which drains to a soak away. Gas central heating is provided by a new Worcester Bosch combination boiler located in the utility area. PV panels are present at the property and the current owner has all supporting documentation to demonstrate usage covering for 2014/15 were £21.50 per month and with the installation of the new worcester bosch boiler are likely to reduce to less than £10.00 per month.
Fixtures and Fittings - All items mentioned are included in the sale, any other items form part of separate negotiations.
Tenure : Freehold
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36971748.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOB7205. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Oulsnam & Company, Barnt Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.