Land for saleKettlestone Road, Little Snoring, Fakenham
Sold STC £495,000
- Planning for a mix of 20 dwellings.
- Close to the popular market town of Fakenham
- Popular North Norfolk location
- North Norfolk District Council - PO/14/1249
An excellent freehold development in an ever popular location.Situated just 4 miles from the market town of Fakenham, this development site offers an excellent opportunity. Planning has been granted by NNDC PO/14/1249.
William H Brown Land & New Homes are delighted to offer for sale the freehold of this excellent development in an ever popular location.
Situated just 4 miles from the market town of Fakenham, this development site offers an excellent opportunity. Planning has been granted by North Norfolk District Council under the reference PO/14/1249. The site is currently unused amenity land.
Little Snoring has a variety of amenities including a primary school, local pub and a post office. A wider variety of amenities is available just a short drive down the road in Fakenham with its array of different supermarkets and shops.
Little Snoring has the added benefit of its close proximity to the North Norfolk Coast, being only 10 miles from Blakeney and 12 miles from Wells-next-the-Sea.
High demand is anticipated so please do not hesitate to get in touch for further information.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference L62100704. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Land & New Homes, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.