4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrowns Lane, Holme Hale, Thetford
- Four bedrooms semi detached house
- Two reception rooms
- 21ft kitchen/dining room
- Rural location
- Field views
- Two wood burning stoves
- UPVC double glazing
This four bedroomed semi detached house is set on a elevated plot with field views to the rear and paddocks to the front. An impressive kitchen/dining room measures 21ft long and three of the four bedrooms are doubles.
This four bedroomed non estate property sits in the village of Holme Hale and has impressive field views to the rear and paddocks to the front. The property consists of a 21ft kitchen/dining room with its outlook onto open countryside as does the sitting room. The ground floor also has a study and cloakroom. On the first floor there are four bedrooms, three of which are doubles. The property sits in an elevated plot with parking for two vehicles. Viewing is essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer and its position within the countryside. It is for sale with tennants in situ but could be a long term future home.
Steps lead up to entrance porch with pitched tiled roof and courtesy light to UPVC double glazed timber effect door leads into
Stairs to first floor and doors to kitchen/dining room and study. Radiator.
Kitchen/dining Room 21' 3" x 11' 11" ( 6.48m x 3.63m )
Range of base units incorporating a dishwasher. Glass wall cabinet. Single drainer sink with mixer tap. Within brick chimney breast there is space for a range style cooker with bressumer beam above. Extractor over. Tiled splashbacks. Work surfaces. UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. In the dining area there is a brick fireplace with bressumer beam with wood burning stove. Shelving into recess. UPVC double glazed patio doors with side light windows to the rear garden with open field views. Radiators.
Low level WC. Pedestal hand wash basin. Tiled splashbacks.
Sitting Room 10' 8" x 13' 3" ( 3.25m x 4.04m )
Chimney breast housing wood burning stove on a plinth. Smooth ceiling and coving. UPVC double glazed double doors with side light windows to rear aspect overlooking field views. Television point.
Study 11' 5" x 12' 7" ( 3.48m x 3.84m )
UPVC double glazed window. Papered ceiling and coving. Wood floor. Radiator.
Utilty Room 7' 9" x 6' 5" ( 2.36m x 1.96m )
A range of base units. Integrated tall fridge/freezer. Single drainer sink. Plumbing for washing machine. Oil fired boiler for the central heating and hot water. Door to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Smooth ceiling. Access to loft space. Doors leading to bedrooms and bathroom.
Master Bedroom 11' x 11' ( 3.35m x 3.35m )
Smooth ceiling. Access to loft space which is boarded. Television point. UPVC double glazed window to front aspect. Door to en suite and door to
Dressing Room 8' 6" x 6' 8" ( 2.59m x 2.03m )
Hanging rails. Ceiling light. This room is a suitable size for a nursery.
Suite comprising of panel bath. Low level WC. Pedestal hand wash basin. Tiled splashbacks. UPVC double glazed window with obscure glass. Heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 16' 3" x 11' 4" ( 4.95m x 3.45m )
UPVC double glazed windows to the front aspect overlooking paddocks. Television point. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 9' 10" ( 3.12m x 3.00m )
Radiator. Airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder. UPVC double glazed window to the rear with field views.
Bedroom Four 10' 8" x 9' 8" ( 3.25m x 2.95m )
UPVC double glazed windows to the front aspect overlooking paddocks. Smooth ceiling. Television point. Radiator.
(Fitted in 2012). Fully tiled. Suite comprising of low level WC. Hand wash basin set in vanity unit. Panel bath with electric shower over and shower screen.
The front garden is shingled with a garden shed, wood store and oil tank.
The rear garden is laid to lawn with paved areas. Raised flower beds. Fenced boundary. Backs onto open field views.
From Swaffham go over the traffic lights into Mangate Street and at the bend with Lydney House Hotel turn right onto North Pickenham Road. Follow this road for a few miles and just before entering the village of Holme Hale turn left into Browns Lane where the property can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37001709.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM104310. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.