2 bedroom apartment for saleLakenham Road, Norwich
Sold STC £130,000
- Two bedroom apartment
- Private enclosed garden
- Double glazing
- Gas central heating
- Garage parking
- Good decorative order
A traditional and solid 1950's two bedroom former local authority apartment, with the unique selling point of its own private enclosed garden, situated within the sought after Tuckswood area which lies just south of Norwich City centre.
The accommodation comprises private ground floor entrance to inner hallway with stairs to first floor landing, lounge/dining room, two double bedrooms, fitted kitchen and shower room. The property benefits from double glazing, gas fired central heating and is in good decorative order throughout with on road parking, good sized enclosed rear garden with brick storage shed. The property is ideal for a first time buyer or potential buy to let market with great local amenities and great access to the City itself.
Private enclosed door and stairs to first floor landing with window to the side aspect, radiator and built in storage cupboard.
Lounge / Dining Room 13' 9" x 10' 10" ( 4.19m x 3.30m )
With window to the front aspect.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 9' 8" ( 3.81m x 2.95m )
Window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' x 10' 9" ( 3.05m x 3.28m )
Window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Kitchen 8' 3" x 7' 2" ( 2.51m x 2.18m )
Fitted range of eye and base level kitchen units with stainless steel sink units, gas cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, tiled splashbacks and window to the rear aspect.
The property has on road parking to the front and garage with up and over door,
The property has an enclosed private rear garden with brick built storage shed. Ref: 33905
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37011894.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR119680. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.