2 bedroom retirement property for saleAlbany Road, Earlsdon, COVENTRY, West Midlands
50% Ownership Prices From £204,475. Superb retirement apartment for over 55's at Earlsdon Park Village, The Butts. Offering secure accommodation with a wealth of amenities. Call PAYNE ASSOCIATES today for more information. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, living room, breakfast kitchen one or two bedrooms and shower room. Many properties also have balconies. There are communal gardens and green house along with residents lounge, gym, library, bistro and more. 100% or shared ownership available, please ask for more details.
Property ref: 121_1475_3961090
Each home has its own front door opening onto a wide, bright corridor. The apartments themselves have good sized rooms, and are built and equipped to the highest specifications, with central heating and double glazing. All have wheelchair access. Rooms have connection points for both satellite and terrestrial TV, radio, phone, broadband and a link to the Village’s closed circuit TV. The spacious master bedrooms also have phone and TV points.
Kitchens have high quality units, a fitted electric oven and hob. Most have a built-in washer-drier, fridge/freezer and plumbing for a dishwasher. Many homes also have balconies, whist shower rooms have slip resistant, self-draining floors and 180 degree opening doors for emergency access.
Everywhere you’ll find thoughtful details such as easy-to-reach switches and fittings and emergency lights in the event of power failure. All homes are designed to be energy-efficient, with low-energy lighting.
Apartments are available for purchase, shared ownership or rent, and are thoughtfully designed to make life as comfortable and safe as possible, even if you have limited mobility.
Lease Information and Service Charges
The lease is 150 years
Ground Rent approximately £1.50 p/w (£78 p/a)
Service Charge; 1 bedroom £131.08 p/w; 2 bedroom £133.08 p/w fixed until April 2017
The Service Charge Includes
- Fire alarms
- Entry phone system
- Communal heating and lighting
- Emergency heating and lighting Repairs
- Cleaning of communal areas
- Rubbish disposal
- Gardening and landscaping
- Management of Village
- Insuring the building
- External window cleaning (excluding balcony/patio doors)
- Community Charge – 24 hour emergency staff, activity staff, Swell-being service etc
- Amenities Charge - all of the heating, electricity and water used in your apartment
About the Development
There will be a variety of communal facilities at the development including;
- Reception and main street
- Village shop
- Library and IT suite
- Bistro and Bar
- Sky lounge
- Well-being suite and well-being bathroom
- Hairdressing and beauty salon
- Hobby room and craft room
- Fitness suite
- Games room
- Village Hall
- Enriched opportunities suite (to support people with dementia)
- Fully accessible toilet facilities
- Laundry and launderette
- Cash machine
- Greenhouse and Village gardens
- Communal car parking
- Residents’ Lounge
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3961090. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Payne Associates, Albany Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.