3 bedroom detached house for saleLongwood Road,Aldridge,Walsall
A MOST ATTRACTIVE EXTENDED TRADITIONAL FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED RESIDENCE
SET IN A SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
HAVING OUTSTANDING VIEWS OVER FIELDS TO THE REAR
This superb property should be viewed to appreciate the spacious and extremely well presented accommodation on offer. A reception hall gives access to an impressive open plan lounge with patio doors overlooking the garden, a separate dining room (currently used as a study) and an excellent re-fitted kitchen breakfast room. Having three spacious double bedrooms (one having an en-suite and two having built in shower cubicles) and a family bathroom, a spiral staircase gives access to a loft conversion providing a further potential bedroom/ playroom (restricted head height). There are extensive, rear gardens with an outdoor heated swimming pool, a garage and block paved driveway provide ample off road parking.
Within easy reach of extensive shopping facilities in Walsall Town Centre and Aldridge Village, the Arboretum and Barr Beacon Park are both close by. There are a range of excellent schools for all ages, including Church of England and Roman Catholic schools. Regular bus links are available near by to Walsall, Sutton Coldfield and Birmingham. The motorway network can be accessed at junctions 7 and 10 of the M6.
The property which benefits from double glazing and gas central heating, briefly comprises:
* Reception Hall
* Impressive Lounge/Dining Room 25'6'max x 10'min x 16'6'max x 10'6'min
* Dining Room (currently used as a study) 14'9'max into bay 13' x 11'
* Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room 16'6'max x 14'6'min x 11'max x 9'min
* Inner Hallway
* Guest Cloakroom
* Utility/Side Enclosed Passage 28'3' x 6'9'
* Bedroom One with Shower 19' x 10'6'
* Bedroom Two with Shower 15'3' x 11'
* Bedroom Three with En-suite 13' x 11'
* Family Bathroom
Spiral Staircase from Landing to:
* Potential Bedroom Four/Playroom 13'9' x 12'max x 5'6'min
* Garage 15'9' x 8'6'
* Extensive Gardens
* Outdoor Heated Swimming Pool
* Block Paved Driveway
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37019096.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference A033765. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Carr, Aldridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.