5 bedroom detached house for saleManor Farm, The High Street, Walkern, Hertfordshire
- Drawing room, dining room, sitting room, study.
- Kitchen/breakfast room, laundry room.
- Four principal bedrooms, bathroom and shower room, further bedroom, bathroom, sitting room and kitchenette.
- Garage block, courtyard, walled garden.
- Approximately 0.5 acre.
The Grade II* listed Manor House is believed to date principally from the 1700's and has a chequered brick façade, typical of the period. The majority of the principal rooms overlook a walled garden. The top floor of the house has been converted into a self-contained flat with kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and living room. The property is in need of modernisation.
The Manor House is well located in a rural setting on the edge of the village Walkern. It is within easy reach of Stevenage, which has a regular train service to London Kings Cross and an alternative service to Moorgate. There is good road access to London, the north and the motorway network via the A1(M) and the A10.
There is a formal walled garden to the front of the house with planted borders. To the rear of the building is a large courtyard with three bay garage block.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37030680.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STA150334. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.