1 bedroom property for saleRoyal Victoria Docks, Docklands, E16
- Brand new development
- Modern and contemporary design
- Selection of 1, 2, 3 bedroom apartments
- Balconies or terraces
- Furniture and flooring packages available
- 24 Concierge service
- State of the art gymnasium
- 10 mins commute to Canary Wharf
BRAND NEW E16 DEVELOPMENT WITH STATE OF THE ART FACILITIES AVAILABLE NOW. Selection of contemporary 1, 2, 3 bed apartments finished to a high specification. Stylish interiors with modern fitted kitchen and bathroom suites which ooze elegance and simplicity. Furniture packages and flooring can also be provided in choices of materials and colours to suit your style. Apartments are offered with one or two balconies or large terraces. On site facilities include 24 hour concierge service, state of the art 2500 sq ft gymnasium. Award winning communal grounds around Barrier Point and close proximity to Pontoon Dock DLR. Canary Wharf and its vibrant array of shops, bars and restaurants is only a 10 min commute away. For full details on units available and an up to date price list please contact email@example.com. There are great incentives for investors looking to purchase in bulk so contact us for full details.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCK002900. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Landmark Estates, Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.