2 bedroom apartment for saleElliot Street, Plymouth, Devon
- Two Double Bedroom Apartment
- Set Within Grade II Listed Building
- Magnificent Sea Views
- External Terrace
- En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Secure Underground Parking
Plot 14 is a 2 double bedroom apartment set within The Grand, a Grade II Listed landmark building on Plymouth Hoe. The apartment itself boasts magnificent sea views across Plymouth Sound from it's external terrace, living area and master bedroom with en-suite shower room. The apartment also benefits from a further bathroom, fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, under floor heating and a secure underground allocated parking space.
The Grand has been refurbished to provide well planned, spacious and gracious living accommodation, finished to an exemplary specification with particular attention to detail. Original features have been restored wherever possible, whilst patterns have been taken from the banisters, dado and picture rails, cornices, architraves and mouldings to provide sympathetic replacements.
For further information or to book a private viewing visit: www.grandplymouth.com or telephone: 01752 202121.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37048502.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 21980923A. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Atwell Martin, Plymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.