4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLangholm Road, Garswood, Wigan
Withdrawn from Market
- 4 bedroom semi detached
- Popular residential area
- Spacious lounge/diner
- Single integral garage
- Block paved driveway
- No chain
We are delighted to offer for sale this extended four bedroom semi detached property briefly comprising large lounge, dining room, kitchen, original garage, four bedrooms, bathroom, separate WC, integral garage, driveway to the front and garden to the rear.
Property Reference 0012663
With under stairs storage and laminate wooden flooring.
Lounge (Dimensions : 24'9" x 10'10")
Dual aspect spacious lounge with feature stone fireplace and French doors to rear garden.
Dining Room (Dimensions : 12'8" x 6'3")
Kitchen (Dimensions : 14'6" x 8'8")
Rear facing fitted with a range of wall and base units, integrated oven, hob and extractor fan. Lino flooring and part tiled walls.
At rear of property currently being used for storage with potential for further extension.
Spacious landing with laminate wooden flooring.
Bedroom 1 (Dimensions : 13'3" x 10'8")
Front facing with fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 (Dimensions : 15'5" x 7'9")
Front facing with laminate wooden flooring.
Bedroom 3 (Dimensions : 13'3" x 10'8")
Rear facing with fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 4 (Dimensions : 10'4" x 8'4")
Separate from bathroom with hand wash basin, WC and heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls and laminate flooring.
Bathroom (Dimensions : 12'2" x 7'11")
Rear facing fitted with a white three piece suite comprising hand wash basin set in vanity unit, bath and spacious walk in shower. Fully tiled walls.
Block paved driveway with ample off road parking.
Integral single garage.
All mains services are connected.
Gas central heating is installed.
Council Tax - Band D
By appointment only through Kelrick Properties.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. All measurements are approximate room sizes and as such are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
3. Kelrick Properties have not tested any equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyer's responsibility to check the working condition of any appliances. We strongly advise prospective buyers to instruct their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
4. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract.
5. Neither Kelrick Properties Ltd nor any of it's employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to this property.
Making an Offer
Any offer to purchase this property must be put directly to Kelrick Properties who are dealing with all aspects of this sale. You will be required to provide proof of funds in the event that you are a cash buyer. You will also be required to discuss your mortgage arrangements with our mortgage advisor to ensure that you have suitable finance in place to proceed with any intended purchase, and as such you may be required to provide evidence that you have a mortgage agreement in principle.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37054690.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 0012663. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kelrick Properties, Ashton-in-Makerfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.