2 bedroom maisonette for saleSuffolk Close, Colchester
Sold STC £140,000
- Two bedrooms
- Spacious accommodation
- Rear garden
- No onward chain
Well presented and with ample living accommodation, this two bedroom maisonette is an ideal purchase for the first time buyer or downsizer alike.
Situated to the North of Colchester, ideal for A12 access is this two bedroom maisonette is an ideal purchase for the first time buyer or downsizer alike.
Double glazed entrance door to the side, stairs rising to first floor.
First Floor Landing
Loft hatch, doors to accommodation.
Lounge 17' into recess x 12' 3" ( 5.18m into recess x 3.73m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 8' 6" ( 2.95m x 2.59m )
Selection of wall and base units, space and plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window to the front aspect, stainless steel sink and drainer, larder for storage.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 9' ( 3.61m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom Two 16' x 9' ( 4.88m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator.
Three piece suite including bath, low level wc and wash hand basin, two double glazed windows to the side aspect, inset spot lights.
Communal frontage with personnel rear garden enclosed by panel fencing.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37062096.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSJ104475. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester St Johns. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.