2 bedroom park home for saleWainfleet Bank, Wainfleet, Skegness
- 2 Bed Detached Lodge
- Semi-rural Setting
- Lounge & Kitchen
- Garden & Parking
- Call 01754768311 For Further Information
Immaculately presented & equipped 2 bed detached Lodge which comes in a Semi-rural location...... contact William H Brown on 01754768311for further details and to arrange a viewing.
A fantastic opportunity to purchase an immaculately presented & equipped 2 bed detached Lodge which is furnished whilst benefiting from LPG central heating. The Park Home is positioned on the popular 'Pear Tree Manor' Residential Park Development, in the grounds of an 18th century manor house. The Park itself will have the benefit of landscaped grounds & represents an ideal location for those seeking a 'Get away from it all' lifestyle, with the opportunity for fishing on account of a nearby river and for walkers, good access to both the Lincolnshire Fens & Wolds. The nearby market town of Wainfleet offers a good range of amenities including a regular bus service & train station & is ideally placed for the A52, allowing access through to the popular East Coast resort of Skegness & thriving town of Boston, both of which benefit from good local facilities. Contact William H Brown on 01754768311 for further details and to arrange a viewing.
Lounge/diner/kitchen Space 19' 8" x 18' 8" ( 5.99m x 5.69m )
Set out in an 'Open Plan' stle entering through double glazed sliding doors to the front of the property, two double glazed windows to the front and one other double glazed unit to the side elevation providing a good amount of natural light. With an electric mounted fire, with wood surround, aerial points and two radiators. This space also facilitates a dining area with cupboard recess space housing the boiler.
Comprising of a double glazed window to the side elevation, spotlights and wood effect vinyl flooring. Fitted wall, base and draw units with marble effect work surfaces also providing integrated appliances including microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and gas cooker with cooker hood over.
Bedroom 1 12' 3" x 8' ( 3.73m x 2.44m )
With double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, power and aerial points, carpet, fitted mirrored wardrobes. Leading to;
Comprising a close couple low flush W.C and wash hand basin with a corner shower unit, and double glazed frosted window to the side elevation.
Bedroom 2 9' x 8' 4" ( 2.74m x 2.54m )
With a double glazed window to the side elevation, radiator, carpets, power points and fitted wardrobe.
With a double glazed window to the side elevation and comprising of a three piece suite consisting of a white panelled bath with acrylic splash back and shower fitting above, low level flush W.C and wash basin.
The property benefits from a block paved parking area to the side along with gardens around.
See Multi Map Illustration
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG104257. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.