2 bedroom park home for saleWainfleet Bank, Wainfleet, Skegness
- 2 Bed Detached Lodge
- Semi-rural Setting
- Lounge/diner & Kitchen
- Call 01754768311 For Further Information
Immaculately presented & equipped 2 bed detached Lodge which comes in a Semi-rural location...... contact the office on 01754768311 for further details and to arrange a viewing.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to purchase an immaculately presented & equipped 2 bed detached Lodge which is furnished whilst benefiting from LPG central heating.
The Park Home is positioned on the popular 'Pear Tree Manor' Residential Park Development, in the grounds of an 18th century manor house. The Park itself will have the benefit of landscaped grounds & represents an ideal location for those seeking a 'Get away from it all' lifestyle, with the opportunity for fishing on account of a nearby river and for walkers, good access to both the Lincolnshire Fens & Wolds. The nearby market town of Wainfleet offers a good range of amenities including a regular bus service & train station & is ideally placed for the A52, allowing access through to the popular East Coast resort of Skegness & the thriving town of Boston, both of which benefit from good local facilities. ....... contact the office on 01754768311 for further details and to arrange a viewing.
Having a frosted double glazed window to the rear elevation and tile effect flooring. Fitted with a corner base style shower unit, low flush WC and wash hand basin.
Radiator, Heating Thermostat and access to :-
Lounge/diner 18' 9" Max x 14' 2" Max ( 5.71m Max x 4.32m Max )
(10'.92 x 7'.2") min
With two double glazed windows to the front elevation providing a good amount of natural light with additional double glazed window to the side elevation, two radiators, aerial point, coved ceiling. Benefitting from an electric fire place with a marble effect hearth & surround whilst providing space for a dining area.
Kitchen 11' 10" max x 9' 1" max ( 3.61m max x 2.77m max )
(5'.2" x 5'.9") min. Double glazed window to the side elevation, and partially double glazed door to side. Wall, base and draw units with work surfaces and tiled splashbacks, incorporating inset steel sink with mixer taps. Integrated washing machine, fridge /freezer, dishwasher, electric oven with a gas hob. Also includes a storage cupboard therein is a wall mounted gas boiler. Coving to the ceiling and spotlights.
Bedroom 1 10' 1" x 9' 1" ( 3.07m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window, radiator, power points and with carpet. Benefitting further by having a walk in wardrobe with radiator and housing the electric fuse box.
Double glazed frosted window,extractor fan, radiator, tile effect flooring. Fitted with a 3 piece suite comprising of a panelled bath, low flush WC, wash hand basin with wall mounted mirror over.
Bedroom 2 9' 6" x 9' 1" narrowing to 7' 5" ( 2.90m x 2.77m narrowing to 2.26m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, radiator, built in wardrobes, dresser with mirror above and carpets.
The lodge is situated on a lawned plot whith a concrete area providing space for parking.
See Multi Map Illustration
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG104258. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.