3 bedroom detached house for saleNorman Drive, Old Catton, Norwich
Guide Price £210,000
- Guide Price £210,000 - £220,000
- Three Bedrooms
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Private Garden
- Driveway & Garage
Relaunched onto the Market and Ready to View! Detached 3 Bedroom House, with enclosed private garden, garage and driveway!
This three bedroom detached house, is situated within the popular suburb of Old Catton, to the north of Norwich. The property benefits from economy 7 storage heating and uPVC double glazing. The well presented accommodation comprises, entrance porch, lounge/dining room, kitchen, first floor landing, three bedrooms and shower room. There is an enclosed private rear garden, garage and driveway. Early viewing is essential!
Front entrance door, uPVC double glazed front and side windows, door to:
Lounge/dining Room 22' 11" x 14' max narrowing to 9' 6" min ( 6.99m x 4.27m max narrowing to 2.90m min )
uPVC double glazed front window, two economy 7 storage heaters, TV point, understair storage cupboard, telephone point, uPVC double glazed patio doors to the rear garden, door to:
Kitchen 11' 7" x 6' 11" ( 3.53m x 2.11m )
Fitted with a matching range of base, wall and drawer units, sink unit and drainer, worksurfaces, tiling, space and point for electric cooker, plumbing for washing machine, uPVC double glazed rear window and door to the side.
First Floor Landing
Access to the loft space, airing cupboard, economy 7 storage heater, doors to:
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 8' 5" ( 3.81m x 2.57m )
uPVC double glazed front window.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 9' 2" ( 3.18m x 2.79m )
uPVC double glazed rear window.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 8' 6" max narrowing to 5' 8" min ( 2.84m x 2.59m max narrowing to 1.73m min )
uPVC double glazed front window.
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising shower cubicle, pedestal wash basin, WC, fully tiled walls, electric radiator, uPVC double glazed rear and side windows.
To the front of the property is an access pathway to the front door and a driveway which extends down the side and provides off road parking. The garage has an up and over front door, power and light. There are double gates which enclose the driveway. To the rear of the house is a paved and shingled garden with various shrubs. The garden is enclosed by fencing with a side access gate and has an outside tap.
Head north on Magdalen Road, continuing onto North Walsham Road. At the ring road roundabout, continue straight over. At the Woodman traffic lights, turn left onto George Hill and into Old Catton. At the end turn right onto Spixworth Road, then at the traffic lights, turn left onto Lodge Lane, taking the third right into Norman Drive, where the house can be found on your left hand side. Ref: 1592
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37062387.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR102967. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sprowston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.