3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNewark Avenue, Peterborough
Offers in Excess of £180,000
- £1000 buyers incentive available
- Semi Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- No Upward Chain
- Single Garage
- **Investors only**
* £1000 buyers incentive available
* Semi Detached House
* Three Bedrooms
* Two Reception Rooms
* Downstairs Cloakroom
* No Upward Chain
* Single Garage
* Investors only
PVCu double glazed entrance door to:
Built in storage cupboard, radiator, stairs with understairs storage cupboard to first floor landing, doors to.
3.38m plus bay x 3.52m plus recess (11'1" x 11'7"). PVCu double glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator, TV point(s), coving to ceiling.
3.62m x 3.00m plus recess (11'11" x 9'10"). PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, coving to ceiling, PVCu double glazed door to garden.
4.28m x 2.70m max narrowing to 2.33m (14'1" x 8'10" x 7'8). Range of wall and floor level units with fitted worktop space over, 1½ bowl stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap with tiled splashbacks, plumbing for washing machine, built-in oven with fitted gas hob, PVCu double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, coving to ceiling, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, PVCu double glazed door to side, door to:
Fitted two piece suite comprising, wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks, close coupled wc, PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
First Floor Landing
PVCu double glazed window to side aspect, built in storage cupboard, radiator, doors to:
3.87m max x 3.88m (12'8" x 12'9"). PVCu double glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator, coving to ceiling.
3.64m x 3.36m (11'11" x 11'). PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, coving to ceiling.
2.19m plus recess x 2.36m (7'2" x 7'9"). PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Fitted with three piece suite with panelled bath with shower attachment, wash hand basin, shaver point, close coupled WC, fully tiled walls, PVCu double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
To the front, corner plot lawn front garden with flower and shrub borders, gated access to the side of the property leading to the rear aspect. An enclosed rear garden, laid to lawn, to the rear of the garden there is a detached single garage which is accessed via Rowan Avenue.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37063485.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTB202385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.