2 bedroom terraced house for saleArchdale Place, New Malden
- Modern home
- Two double bedrooms
- Built in 1993
- Light and spacious
- Modern kitchen & bathroom
- Private rear garden
- Off-street parking
- Ideal first time buy
Offered to the market, this superbly presented modern two double bedroom terrace house benefits from modern kitchen & bathroom, replacement windows, private rear garden & off-street parking. This property is ideally situated for easy access to Kingston & New Malden town centres & access to A3.
Offered to the market, this superbly presented modern two double bedroom terrace house benefits from modern kitchen and bathroom, replacement windows, private rear garden and off-street parking. This property is ideally situated for easy access to Kingston and New Malden town centres and access to A3 motorway.
Door To Front Leading To:-
Carpeted, double radiator, coved ceiling, smoke alarm.
Fitted Kitchen 9' 8" x 5' 4" ( 2.95m x 1.63m )
Range of wall and base units comprising roll top work surface, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, built-in hob, oven and extractor, plumbing for washing-machine and dishwasher, fully tiled, tiled flooring, space for fridge-freezer, wall mounted boiler, double glazed window to front.
Lounge 15' 4" x 12' 2" ( 4.67m x 3.71m )
Double glazed patio doors on to garden, carpeted, double radiators, coved ceiling, under stairs storage cupboard.
Stairs To First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 11' x 9' 11" ( 3.35m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to front, carpeted, double radiator, coved ceiling, airing-cupboard housing water tank, access to loft space.
Bedroom 2 12' 2" x 8' 1" ( 3.71m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to rear, carpeted, double radiator, coved ceiling, fitted wall cupboards.
Three piece white suite comprising panel enclosed bath with chrome mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome tap, low level wc, double radiator, fully tiled, tiled flooring, coved ceiling, extractor fan.
Secluded Garden To Rear
Laid to lawn, paved patio area, garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NML101507. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, New Malden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.