5 bedroom detached house for saleWatling Street, Gravesend, Kent
- 5 bedroom detached house
- Great space for entertaining
- Swimming pool incomplete
- Situated on a large plot
- Popular Singlewell area
- EPC energy rating E (42)
This house offers many pleasant surprises as you begin to look around. From the stained glass windows, adding a taste of real character, to the solid wood floors in the main reception areas which manage to add that feeling of grandeur.If you like to entertain friends or family, then this is definitely the house for you. At the back, and overlooking the massive rear garden, is a huge reception area, possible a games room, as it offers a great serving option from the kitchen to help keep any party going. The bedrooms will certainly not disappoint with one having a walk-in wardrobe and an en-suite whilst on the top floor the bedroom is more of a den, ideal for teenage boys and their toys, although it is in need of some finishing off to complete the picture.
What the Owner says:
when we bought this house it was only three bedrooms but it had a massive garden and a long driveway with stacks of parking.We saw the potential in the property and have now made it five bedrooms and have extended the downstairs to make it a great house for entertaining and when you finish it all off it really will be a property to shout about and you and your friends and family will have a great time splashing about in the inside swimming pool which we have half completed.
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen Area: 11'10 x 8'4 (3.61m x 2.54m)
- Dining Area: 12'4 x 10'5 (3.76m x 3.18m)
- Lounge: 16'4 x 14'0 (4.98m x 4.27m)
- Family Room: 20'6 x 15'7 (6.25m x 4.75m)
- Swimming Pool: 41'7 x 13'5 (12.68m x 4.09m)
- Bedroom 1: 16'5 x 14'0 (5.01m x 4.27m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'6 x 9'6 (3.20m x 2.90m)
- En-suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 3: 11'4 x 10'8 (3.46m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 5: 10'6 x 9'6 (3.20m x 2.90m)
- Bathroom: 12'0 x 8'4 (3.66m x 2.54m)
- Bedroom 4: 24'2 x 12'9 (7.37m x 3.89m)
- En-suite WC
- Rear Garden
- Detached Garage
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37067714.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11131322. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Gravesend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.