2 bedroom park home for saleWainfleet Bank, Wainfleet, Skegness
- Immaculately Presented & Equipped Bespoke Lodge
- Open Plan Lounge/ Diner/ Kitchen + Utility
- 2 Bedrooms, the Master Having En-Suite Facility
- Situated In The Popular 'Pear Tree Manor' Residential Park Development
- Established & Matured Gardens To All Sides
Immaculately Presented & Equipped Bespoke Lodge situated in the popular 'Pear Tree Manor' Residential Park Development, comprising of an open plan Lounge, Diner & Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms, the Master having En-Suite facility, family Bathroom & Matured Gardens to all sides.
Immaculately Presented, Well Appointed & Equipped Bespoke Lodge, located in a fantastic position on the outskirts of the popular 'Pear Tree Manor' residential park development in the grounds of an 18th century Manor House, the Lodge has the benefit of enjoying a Semi Rural Setting with pleasant views over the adjacent countryside & Farmland. The park itself has the benefit of landscaped grounds & represents an ideal location for those seeking a 'get away from it' life style. The lodge has the benefit of D.G as stated, C.H, with accommodation comprising of 2 Bedrooms, the Mater having fitted furniture to the dressing area, which in turn leads to the En-Suite Shower Room, a stunning vaulted open plan Lounge, Diner & Kitchen which, whilst completing the accommodation is a 3 piece Bathroom. Externally the property has established & matured gardens to all sides, comprising of lawned areas, decked & patio seating areas, blocked paved gated pathways & a good variety of plants, trees & shrubs.
Open Plan Lounge/kitchen/diner 19' 5" x 19' 5" ( 5.92m x 5.92m )
Being of dual aspect with double glazed windows arranged to 3 elevations and a double glazed french doors into the verandah overlooking the fields beyond and allowing for a good amount of natural light to this area, 2 radiators, electric fire fitted into a feature surround and hearth, whilst the dining area has a wooden dining table with 6 chairs and the kitchen is fitted with a good range of wall, base and drawer units with complimentary worktop surfaces over and splashbacks over the hob, inset stainless steel sink with taps over, integrated gas fan oven with gas hob and stainless steel chimney over, integrated fridge-freezer, washing machine, breakfast island with units, feature flooring and there is a door int a cupboard which houses the gas central heating boiler and additional storage cupboard.
Bedroom 1 10' 4" x 9' 4" ( 3.15m x 2.84m )
With a double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, Queen-size bed, fitted furniture incorporating a dressing table and walk in wardrobe and door into the:-
With double glazed opaque window to the side elevation, corner shower cubicle with mains shower therein, low flush WC, wash hand basin inset into a vanity unit with useful cupboards below, shaver point, radiator, extractor and tiled floor.
Bedroom 2 10' max x 9' 5" ( 3.05m max x 2.87m )
With double glazed window to the side elevation, radiator, built in wardrobe, double bed and over bed units for additional storage.
Fitted with a 3 piece suite comprising of panelled bath with shower over and shower curtain, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks and mirror above, tiled flooring, radiator and double glazed opaque window to the front elevation.
There garden on two sides of the property with established plants and shrubs, gravel path to the rear, block-paved driveway for 2 cars and a metal tool-shed.
The vendor has advised us that the lodge is mainly sold as see including carpets, curtains, curtains pole, blind and other fittings and furniture. For more information and to arrange a viewing contact the selling agent today on 01754768311.
See Multi Map Illustration
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG104241. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.